Join us on this Adventure and Culture Trip through Tanzania where there will be no place for boredom.
We will live the experience of spending a few days in a local community, where we will try delicious dishes and see how the daily life of the environment develops. The adventure will continue in the Tarangire Park, where the great predator lives. A place where lions are always on the lookout for harmless zebras and hundreds of species of the African savannah.
We will tour the beautiful island of Zanzibar with its beaches considered some of the most beautiful in the world. Here we will see the largest turtle species in the world, capable of living more than a hundred years, and also visit a tribe of the historic African people, Los Masais.
This and much more will be part of our trip through Tanzania.
- All the necessary information before the trip.
- Accommodation in hostels with shared rooms and double rooms in Guest Houses.
- Companion guide in Spanish and English.
- Local guides in Spanish and English.
- All transfers of the itinerary between cities
(Bus and Ferry).
- Travel Medical Insurance.
- Safari in Tarangire National Park.
- Stay with a local family for three days and two nights with meals included. (Kibaha)
- Visit to a Masai Tribe.
- Visit to Local Communities.
- Boat trip to Prison island (Zanzibar).
- Snorkeling in Prison island (Zanzibar).
- Bike Tour in Mto Wa Mbu.
- Other insurance.
- Vaccines and Medications.
- International flights.
- Meals, dinners and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- And everything not specified in the program.
The groups are minimum 8 and maximum 14 people. If the minimum number of people is not reached the possibility of another tour with a similar cost is offered, or the departure is canceled and the deposit is returned to 100%.
** The complete Itinerary will be announced once the group is confirmed.
** The itinerary may be subject to variations to suit the travelers' flight as well as other circumstances.
** When the rooms are double, the members of the group will be accommodated in couples of the same gender, if you need your own room, ask for the private room supplement.
ATTENTION: This will not be a trip full of amenities, "all inclusive" hotels and such services. It is a 100% backpacker tour, where the local culture lives, rather than sightseeing. Aimed at people without fear of being far from the comforts and luxuries of the modern world.
You should keep in mind that Tanzania is one of the poorest countries in Africa and the world. As far as the concept of cleanliness, tranquility, comfort, clothing and many things changes, there will be times when there are many cultural shocks and wishes that all the travelers who join us are mature enough to accept these changes.
The tour is guided and organized by travelers who speak Spanish, English and Polish, with experience of life and travel in Tanzania, so the language for you is no impediment, but it would be much more comfortable and you will enjoy talking to local people if you have an intermediate level of English