Bucket List Travel is excited to help you explore the wonders of Egypt!
Guided tours include transportation and entry fees to all these sites:
• Great Pyramids of Giza
• The Great Sphinx of Giza
• Photo opp on a camel at the Pyramids
• Step Pyramid in Sakkara
• Colossus of Ramses in Memphis
• King Teti's Pyramid
• Mastaba Tomb of KaGemni
• Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
• The Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Muhammed Ali
• Coptic Cairo - Hanging Church and Jewish Synagogue
• Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus, believed to be where Joseph, Mary and Jesus rested after their journey into Egypt
• Luxor Temple
• Karnak Temple
• Valley of the Kings
• Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
• Colossi of Memnon
• Temples of Abu Simbel
The cost of this trip is $1,685 per person, based on triple occupancy.
This does NOT include airfare to and from Egypt.
Your space will be secured when we receive a deposit of $500 per person. Upon receipt, this deposit paid is nonrefundable.
The balance is due by one month before your departure (June 11, 2021.)
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, these fees will be applied:
• Between 45 and 31 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price.
• Between 30 and 1 days before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price.
We will schedule your airport transfers based on your flight itinerary information.
This tour includes:
It does not include:
These are all included: airport transfers, hotels, tours, admissions, transportation, six breakfasts, and five lunches.
You will need money to pay for:
2. Visa - $25 USD for your visa upon arrival.
3. Tips - here are some guidelines:
You will need more money if you choose these optional offerings:
· Optional entry inside the Great Pyramid – 360 Egyptian pounds on location (about $22)
· Optional entry to the tomb of King Tut in the Valley of the Kings (about $20.).
Merchants in the souks do not take credit cards, so you will need cash for purchases in the marketplaces. (Larger stores and shops for larger/better quality items such as rugs, jewelry, papyrus, alabaster, and essential oils DO take credit cards).
I recommend bringing some one dollar bills (15-20) to use for tips and small purchases.
This program is active. Walking is done over uneven surfaces and steps. Expect most days of sightseeing to require three to four hours of walking as well as a considerable time standing. Our vehicles have set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights. The pacing is active as many sites are included.
As you get off the plane and head towards passport control, you will see our airport agent holding a sign with your name on it. He will help you get your Egyptian visa, lead you through VIP passport control, through baggage claim, and then escort you to your hotel!