Offering an inward reflective learning experience of Yin Yoga & Myofascia release for the elements.
Structured embodied classes to dive deeper into your yin yoga elemental practice.
A Self Paced Online Practice Package
LESSON 1 ADVENTURE - Cultivating curiosity & adventure, evoking new growth with the wood element, Liver & Gallbladder meridians. Providing a deep stretch into the inner & outer thighs, hips, pelvis, & lower back.
LESSON 2 ABUNDANCE - Igniting your inner flame to come alive, as we open our heart, feel motivated & abundant with the fire element, Heart, Pericardium, Small Intestine & Triple Warmer meridians. Providing a deep stretch into the chest, shoulders, arms, & upper back.
LESSON 3 TRUST - Developing trust in your body’s inner wisdom as we consciously shift into surrender energy with the earth element, Stomach & Spleen meridians. Providing a deep stretch into the hip flexors, front body, pelvis, & hips.
LESSON 4 HARMONY - To see harmony as the already present possibility, connecting to our pure essence & self worth with the metal element, Lungs & Large Intestine meridians. Providing a deep stretch into the shoulders, arms, & upper back.
LESSON 5 COURAGE - Learning to fully let go & develop courage incorporating the balance of effort & surrender, with the water element, Kidneys & Urinary Bladder meridians. Providing a deep stretch into the hamstrings, groin, pelvis, hips.
THIS COURSE IS AN ONLINE SHORT COURSE
The TOTAL cost of the course is 49.99 USD
To sign up and enroll in this course follow the below step:
1) Pay here the deposit - 10 USD
2) Check your email box. You will receive an email with the school link and a discount code of the 10 USD already paid
3) Then click on the link to get access to the course checkout page.
4) Proceed to the final payment, don't forget to use your discount code.
5) Upon purchase, you will be asked to input your own email and password to log in to the online portal where all the resources are held.
WHEN YOU SIGN UP YOU RECEIVE
- Five embodied 90 minute Yin yoga classes.
- Experience a different theme webbed throughout each class to inspire an embodied elemental Yin yoga practice.
- Experience different yin yoga postures within each practice as we flow through this creative elemental themed practice series.
- Encouraging a mindful practice, with long holds, & deep stretches. Enjoy intelligently sequenced & creative flows as we work through the whole body.
- Marinate within the silence & deepen your instinctive practice of mind body connection.
- Myofascia techniques are embodied within particular classes to gain maximum fascia release.
- Offering a functional approach with demonstrational variations offered to suit all body shapes, skeletal differences & physical abilities.
- A blissful deep relaxation to ensure you receive maximum benefit from the class.
- All the practices are downloadable with online teacher support available.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
WHO IS THIS FOR?
These Yin yoga practices are for anyone who’s interested in embedding the elements into their Yin yoga practice. Whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, or a yoga teacher wishing to learn more about an embodied elemental practice.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE COURSE?
The yin yoga online training is entirely online. Upon purchase you will be asked to input your own email & password to login to the online portal where all the classes are held. All the classes can be viewed online anytime with your login details, or downloaded. You are able to transfer the files to your preferred device, such as a phone or tablet to watch anytime offline.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS?
Classes will be available for the lifetime of the course, & if you download for as long as you wish to keep them. All the materials are available for your use at any time following purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Five 90 minute elemental Yin yoga embodied practices.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COST?
This yin yoga online course is $49.99 inclusive of tax.
This course is non-refundable due to the downloadable content.
WILL I RECEIVE TEACHER SUPPORT?
Yes – akirayoga promotes an inclusive learning platform. The learning platform is very easy to both access & follow for you to complete the course with ease. You can contact me directly with questions, insights & guidance using the contact email. I will respond to emails within a 24 hour period.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE
Please email akirayoga with any questions. I’m here to help.