Amorgos Yoga Retreat
7 nights on a remote Greek island in the sun
PRICES START AT £749 if you bring a friend, £849 standard.
This 7 night retreat will be the perfect opportunity to: relax, rejuvenate and renew; to connect with a community of beautiful people; delve deeper into your practice; let go of stress and emotional tension; and find a deeper connection to the present moment; during a wonderful 7 night stay at the 5 star resort of Aegialis hotel & spa. This beautiful resort is located on the island of Amorgos which resides in the greek cyclades, some of the most beautiful islands in the world. Temperatures of early 20s will be expected making it a perfect time of year to enjoy the Greek sun.
- 7 nights accommodation at the only 5 star hotel on the island - Aegialis Hotel and Spa. Hotel features a Thalassotherapy Spa and is located 5 minutes away from Aegiali beach.
- Room comes with a balcony and a beautiful view of the Aegean Sea
- All meals are included.
- Food includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus access to tea and coffee all day. Lots of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options will be available. Please let us know of any other special dietary requirements
- Daily Yoga practice (Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow)
- Daily Acroyoga practice
- Yin yoga, yoga nidra, guided meditation and/or restorative yoga
- Beach Acroyoga
- Yoga classes will be enjoyed in a beautiful Yoga Shala with a stunning sea view
- Beach slacklining
- Free access to the Spa, Indoor seawater swimming pool, Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi & Fitness centre with a sea view
- FREE 1x Spa treatment included (swedish head massage)
- Excursion 1 The Monastery: We've organised a day included in your retreat package where you will be taken to the beautiful 1000 year old Monastery of Chozoviotissa
There are also additional hiking adventures, guided tours and other excursions that may be booked at the resort for an additional fee.
Travel: You are responsible for booking your own travel.
We recommend from previous experience that you fly into Athens from the UK nice and early. From Athens airport take the shuttle bus which costs around 9 euros to the Marina Po (90min bus ride), from the port take the Ferry to Amorgos (6hrs).
Please be aware that there is only one Ferry per day to Amorgos and it leaves the port at 4:30pm, which is why we recommend you fly to Athens nice and early from the UK, leaving you time to get the shuttle bus to the port. We will make arrangements where possible for the group to travel together.
Arrival at Aegialis Hotel and Spa
Option one: Let us pick you up for free from the Amorgos ferry port
Option two: There isn’t another option, we’re coming to get you from the port :)
Eileen Wallace - Yoga teacher, Nutritionist, Yoga Studio Owner of Yogalicious
Damian Senior - Acrobatic Yoga Instructor & Movement Coach
Bring a friend and get a discount of £100. Costing £749 per person.
Don't bring a friend, standard price of £849.
*All prices are for a shared double room
*Single room: £200 extra
Schedule is subjected to changes
- A £500 Refundable Deposit Secures Your Space. **This deposit is fully refundable before 10th August 2017 or for unknown circumstances the retreat is cancelled. The deposit is non refundable if you need to cancel your space after August 10th 2017. Yogalicious will always try their best to find a replacement for your place and in which case we will refund your deposit .**
- We have limited space. It is recommended that you sign up early and reserve your space
For more information please contact the studio at : email@example.com