A yoga cruise on board a traditional wooden yacht, where the Mediterranean meets the Aegean Sea.
The gulf of Gökova, beginning at the harbor of Bodrum, is regarded as one of the most enticing sailing areas of Turkey. The area is offering you clean, turquoise colored sea water and an unspoiled shoreline with lush vegetation of stunning biodiversity. Dreamlike bays and picturesque fishing villages, will lend you lots of opportunities to discover life anew, while enjoying the romantic atmosphere of a YogaCruising with the comfort of a YogaCruising Yacht – built with traditional craftsmanship. Come and discover this dreamlike sailing area, enjoying a yoga holiday on one of our yachts, and leave your everyday life at home.
A varied, healthy, traditional, vegetarian cuisine
Not only vegetarians treasure our food onboard as a culinary peak experience. The Turkish Mediterranean cuisine has already in its tradition a manifold of vegetarian dishes. Innumerable starters and main courses are traditionally cooked without meat. However our chefs onboard have acquired and accumulated the savvy to create well balanced, healthy, modern, vegetarian meals.
Each meal is composed of delightful vegetable dishes and fresh salads, all ingredients are of course locally produced, like the sun ripe fruits of the season, which are always part of a well balanced diet.
We invite all woman!!! For a wonderful week on the wooden yacht yogacruising
Join us for a transformation worship in Femine circle and embrace your feminine spirit trought women's spiritual practices.
* 7 nights’ accommodation / from – to harbor ( on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor )
* Half board (AP) of vegetarian meals: 7x BRUNCH breakfast, Lunchtime Fruid, 16 pm Tea-time with Cookies and 6x dinner will be served.(not included are: 1 dinner that will be arranged in a local fish restaurant).
* Tea as well as ginger tea are served free of charge on the boat, throughout the day
* 2 x 90 minutes yoga class per day (morning and evening on 5 days).
The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* High quality yoga mats, blocks, belts and blankets are provided on board, in sufficient quantity.
* Equipment for snorkeling and some water sports are provided on board.
* 2x a week there is an option of sailing between 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
(depending on weather conditions)
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Tea time with coockies and bisquits is at 4 PM.
* We provide you fresh brewed tea, herbal tea and fresh ginger tea.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* Harbour Tax in Turkey
* Crew service
* Ship water
* Diesel & Gasoline
* Bed Linen & Bath towels
* Use of equipment on board
* Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
* Transfer from/ to the airport. € 20,- p.P oneway from Bodrum Airport to the Yacht
* Other beverages: Smoothies, Fruid Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around 50 € per pers.)
* Extra excursions - Hiking
* Wi-Fi use 10, - € week in Turkey and 15, - € in Greece
* Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
* 1 x dinner with fish specialties at a local fish restaurant: (around 17-25 €) p.p.
* After getting up, first enjoy a herbal tea or a cup of hot water with fresh lemons and ginger.
* Every morning yoga takes place for 90 minutes from about 07.00 - 08.30.
* 09.00-10.30 you can expect an extensive brunch - breakfast in the Mediterranean style.
* At lunchtime there are delicious fruit from the region. At 4pm is Tea Time with biscuits and biscuits.
* Depending on weather conditions, sailing twice a week from 11am to 4pm. The participants are welcome to help with the sailing, the team is happy about it.
* The exceptional atmosphere invites you to swim, sunbathe and relax.
* In the evening, from about 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, yoga will be practiced for 90 minutes. (The times vary depending on the season).
After the yoga around 20.00 we serve you a sumptuous dinner with traditional dishes.
* Finish the day with a view of the starry sky. The sundeck agrees best to this (bring sleeping bag to sleep outside)