Thank you for your interest in Yoga + Ayurveda = Sacred Time & Sacred Space
September 21--October 1, 2017
Our retreat takes place in Rishikesh, a yoga students playground during Navaratri, the 9 day festival dedicated to Ma Durga.
Devotion is real in India. And the food is so delicious. India is truly EPIC.
India invites you to step toward your essential nature, where you are at peace with yourself and the world around you…
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime???
India is a feast for the senses with all the colors, flavors, smells and sounds.
Experience all that India has to offer...
Face the majestic Ganga each morning while we chant, breathe & meditate
EAT, be well fed & well nourished
Explore sacred sites, caves & temples
Kunjapuri Temple Sunrise for panoramic views of the Himalayas
Shop Shop Shop for spices or statues, pashmina or jewelry
Seva Project, we will visit a local school to meet children & offering donations
Witness the Ganga Aarti
White-water raft the Ganga and take a sacred float
• Opening Ceremony
• Daily breakfast and dinner
• All ground transportation, entrance fees & fees to guides
• Daily Yoga & Meditation classes
• Ganga Aarti with Hawan Parmarth Niketan
• Abhyanga Massage + Shirodhara + Steam Bath (1 of each)
• Guided tours to various temples
• 2 Dance Classes
• White-rafting the Ganga
• Henna Party (ladies only)
• Design a Mala Party
• Closing Ceremony
• Retreat present from Danae
• Airfare to/from India book your flight to Delhi (DEL)
• Roundtrip land transfer from Delhi to Rishikesh (this is not included so as to give a choice to the student, whether to fly a short plane ride from Delhi to Dehradun or ride by car overnight from Delhi to Rishikesh).**
• Shopping, Additional Ayurvedic treatments, Incidentals & Tips
• Additional meals not previously mentioned above
**All within India travel arrangements are handled by Pankaj Porwal of Sagar Tours and Travels.**
Are you passport ready?
Apply for one now https://pptform.state.gov/
If you already have a passport, verify you have at least 6 months remaining at the time of travel to India.
You will need to apply for a visa to visit India.
I have used Travisa in the past, https://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com/
***Please reach out, prior to booking your flight to Delhi, so we can best strategize your arrival into Rishikesh.***