Leave your “normal,” everyday life and enrich yourselves with an exotic, earthy adventure. Jonah Kest likes to describe his retreats as vigorously spiritual and totally transformational in every way. His personal mission is to see to it that you have an amazing trip! There will be no prerequisite requirements for those attending other than an open mind and an adventurous spirit!
We will begin each morning with a Vinyasa yoga practice led by Jonah. We will also have the opportunity to visit some incredible Cenotes to explore the Art of Freediving. This will be for all levels and totally optional. We will meet you with your level of comfortability and will have some of Tulum's top coaches with us for safety and breath work. This is truly a life transforming experience.
Learn to free dive in the sacred waters of Tulum with a state of the art coach! I will be there right along side of you! The art of Freediving has helped deepen my yoga practice immensely. The connection to breath is profound. It brings me great honor to share these ancient places with you!
* 5 nights accommodation at Amansala, Tulum's premier wellness resort (CHECK IN 15TH - CHECKOUT 20TH)
* 3 delicious meals per day (dinner only on the first night; and breakfast only on last morning). One dinner is not included to give the group a chance to sample the local award-winning restaurants.
* Morning Vinyasa with Jonah! Three afternoon workshops (Slowburn, Yin and Acro!)
* Mats will be provided for our use on site (only bring yogitoes or travel mat to put on top)
* Mayan Temescal (Sweat Lodge Ceremony)
* Travel Insurance
* Transportation - Airport for Tulum is Cancun International. PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR ITINERARY FOR MAJOR DISCOUNT ON TRANSPORTATION.
* Please bring Mask and Snorkel if you have one they will also be available for rental!
* SPA SERVICES
If you choose a ROOM SHARE A) indicate your Roomate or B) Let us know if we should pair you up!