Join professional hula hooper and E-RYT yoga & GYROKINESIS® instructor Rebecca Halls for a condensed period of rest, relaxation and training.
In this intensive, residential setting you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into your practice at a carefully selected location that is sure to maximize your learning, and provide you with the opportunity to connect with yourself.
This week of Yoga, Gyrokinesis®, Hooping & more takes place at a remote location on the west coast of beautiful Costa Rica from February 12-18th 2017.
Learn more about Rebecca on her website: www.rebecca-halls.com
What to bring?
* Your favorite most comfortable yoga outfits
* Sweaters & warm clothes - bring layers of clothing, as it will get cooler in the evenings and mornings
* Yoga Mat & Hoops
* Towel & Toiletries
* Prescription and OTC medications
* Bathing suit, sunglasses and sunscreen
* Mosquito repellent
* Beach clothes & flip flops
* Walking shoes
* A book
* Alarm Clock to get up for your morning yoga practice
* Plug adapters to charge your electronics
* Back up batteries
* Camera with extra memory cards and binoculars if you wish
* Emergency phone numbers /contact numbers to report credit cards lost or stolen
* Your sense of adventure!