Are you ready to detox and revive your body and mind? Come experience Pura Vida for yourself, and join Mike & Steph for a glorious getaway to the breathtaking beaches and jungles of Costa Rica!
Pura Vida, "pure life" or "simple life," is more than just a saying in Costa Rica. It is a way of life.
On this week retreat, you will enjoy daily yoga and hot pilates classes, nature at it's finest, and straight up healthy living! From farm fresh foods, detoxifying juices, and ocean swims in a serene jungle environment, you will see and feel all the benefits of the simple life.
Take a moment for yourself. Detox. Reset. Revive. Connect.
We look forward to you joining us in the jungle!
What can you expect on this amazing retreat? Below is an example of a daily schedule:
· Wake up to the sounds of the jungle.
· Morning Hot Pilates: Get your blood flowing and heart pumping with a butt kicking Hot Pilates class with Mike.
· Breakfast: Refuel with a healthy, vegan, raw, keto friendly breakfast.
· Free Time: Beach time, relaxation, or a group excursion (details below).
· Lunch Time: Light lunch from the amazing kept friendly, raw, vegan restaurant.
· Siesta Time: Relax in your bungalow, lounge by the salt water pool, or book a massage!
· Afternoon Yoga: Power session with either Steph or Mike.
· Early Evening Yoga: Calm, restorative session with Steph.
· Dinner Time: Healthy farm fresh dinner.
· Hit the Hay: Sleep well and restore under the stars.
. . . Repeat!
A Few Things to Note:
This retreat is meant to be a detox, and is sure to make you feel happier, healthier, relaxed, and energized all at the same time! With that said, please note the following to make sure this is right for you.
This retreat includes 3 excursions: A sunset boat tour, a guided hike to a black sand beach, and a guided hike into the jungle! Any additional excursion will be an additional cost.
There is a full service spa available at an additional cost. Price will vary according to the service.
Smaller Things to Note:
· Free Wifi is included but only in the common areas. Remember, you are in the remote jungle! The connection might not be what you are used to.
· There is no bar or alcohol available at the retreat center.
· The closest small town and market is about a 10 minute drive away, a larger city and market a 30 minute drive away.
· Smoking is prohibited on the premises.
· There will be some critters in the jungle. See more information in the next section.
· Lastly, everything is optional! You can choose your level of participation, as our goal is to provide the space for you to relax, renew, restore, and explore!
Take this time for you. Read that book you've been meaning to read, a journal if you've been wanting to write, and unwind.
A packing list and more information will be provided closer to the departure date for those who join. We want to make sure you are fully prepared, all questions answered, and everything is seamless, so you can be worry free and enjoy the Pura Vida.
Hacienda del Sol is a holistic wellness center in the jungle of Costa Rica that offers a truly unique experience, and we have the whole center to ourselves! Nestled one short kilometer from the beach, amidst miles of pristine jungle, this wellness spa and retreat is set away from the stresses of the modern world.
Not only will you be surrounded by unspoiled Guanacaste dry forest and gorgeous, undeveloped beaches less than a kilometer away, but you will be located in the largest of the only 5 blue zones in the world. Blue zones are geographical areas with the highest concentration of centenarians. People here live past 100 at 10 times the average. And it is not just living, it is 100+ years of quality living.
Your Accommodation Includes:
· A chemical-free saltwater pool
· Wellness spa with three treatment rooms (additional cost)
· Open-air yoga studio with the serene jungle as your backdrop
· Farm fresh food
· Complimentary Wi-Fi access in common areas
Each Private Bungalow Includes:
· A stunning jungle view, mosquito netting, ceiling fan, private deck & hammock.
· Daily maid service
· Eco-friendly amenities including bio-degradable shampoos and conditioners
· Laptop-Sized Safe Box
About Those Critters:
Hacienda del Sol is nestled into the natural world. Though we cannot guarantee that you will be seeing all of the animals found around the area, you will surely come across some interesting species during your stay. Along with the “cute” animals, come the insects, some small and others larger. Non-venomous spiders are abundant. You might also come across some scorpions, which do bite hard, but are not poisonous. Tolerance of these ever-present animal populations is a necessary compromise. You can do it!
You will fly into the closest airport to Hacienda del Sol, Liberia International Airport (LIR), only a 2/2½ hour scenic drive away.
How do you get from the airport to the center?
While the cost of a transportation is not included in the retreat price, we are very happy to book the transfer for you and to organize it so that you can share the taxi with others coming to Hacienda del Sol.
If you are traveling alone, the shuttle from Liberia to Hacienda Del Sol is $120-$130 each way. If you share the shuttle with one other person, the cost is $65 – $70 per person. If you share with three or more people, the cost is $65 per person.
After you have booked your flight to Liberia, please send the time of arrival and your flight number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To minimize any loss and to protect yourself during the trip, we highly recommend taking out a comprehensive insurance policy that covers cancellation. You can book travel insurance at great rates from our Partner Travelex here.
If you have to cancel, our policy is as follows:
· Deposit is non-refundable.
· If you cancel your booking more than 60 days prior to the departure, the penalty is 20% of the trip price + non-refundable deposit.
· If you cancel your booking more between 31-59 days prior to departure, the penalty is 50% of the trip price.
· If you cancel your booking within 30 days of departure, the penalty is 100%.
Private Bungalow (1 king bed), large newly renovated bathroom, AC, price is per person based on 2 people sharing a bed.
Private Bunglaow (1 king bed), larger bathroom, no AC. Enjoy a room all to yourself!
Private Bungalow (1 king bed) larger bathroom, no AC. Price is per person and based on 2 people sharing a room.
Shared Bungalow (2 twin beds), small attached bathroom, no AC.
Private Bungalow, 2 single beds, larger bathroom, no AC. Price is per person and based on 2 people sharing a room.