Are you ready to detox and revive your body and mind? Come experience Pura Vida for yourself, and join Mike, Steph & Amber for a glorious getaway to the breathtaking beaches and jungles of Costa Rica!
Pura Vida, "pure life" or "simple life," is more than just a saying in Costa Rica. It is a way of life.
On this week retreat, you will enjoy daily yoga and hot pilates classes, nature at it's finest, and straight up healthy living! From farm fresh foods, detoxifying juices, and ocean swims in a serene jungle environment, you will see and feel all the benefits of the simple life.
Take a moment for yourself. Detox. Reset. Revive. Connect.
We look forward to you joining us in the jungle!
What can you expect on this amazing retreat? Below is an example of a daily schedule:
• Wake up to the sounds of the jungle.
• Morning Hot Pilates: Get your blood flowing and heart pumping with a butt kicking Hot Pilates class.
• Morning Power Yoga: Time to stretch, strengthen and flow to the sounds of the jungle
• Breakfast: Refuel with a healthy, vegan, raw, keto friendly breakfast.
• Free Time: Pool time, relaxation, massage or take another class!
• Late morning Yoga or Fitness Playtime: Let’s move & play around! Arm balancing anyone?
• Lunch Time: Light lunch from the amazing kept friendly, raw, vegan restaurant.
• Siesta Time: Relax in your bungalow, lounge by the saltwater pool, or book a massage!
• Afternoon Yoga Sculpt: The best of both worlds, get your workout and your stretch!
• Beach time: Enjoy the warm waters and beautiful Costa Rican sunsets
• Dinner Time: Healthy fresh keto, raw, vegan friendly dinner.
• Late evening Yoga: Calm, restorative session with Mike & Steph.
• Hit the Hay: Sleep well and restore under the stars.
. . . Repeat!
Hacienda del Sol is a holistic wellness center in the jungle of Costa Rica that offers a truly unique experience, and we have the whole center to ourselves! Nestled one short kilometer from the beach, amidst miles of pristine jungle, this wellness spa and retreat is set away from the stresses of the modern world.
Not only will you be surrounded by unspoiled Guanacaste dry forest and gorgeous, undeveloped beaches less than a kilometer away, but you will be located in the largest of the only 5 blue zones in the world. Blue zones are geographical areas with the highest concentration of centenarians. People here live past 100 at 10 times the average. And it is not just living, it is 100+ years of quality living.
· A chemical-free saltwater pool
· Wellness spa with three treatment rooms (additional cost)
· Open-air yoga studio with the serene jungle as your backdrop
· Delicious farm fresh food, fresh coconut water and healthy juices
· Complimentary Wi-Fi access in common areas
• Daily yoga and hot pilates classes
· A stunning jungle view, mosquito netting, ceiling fan, private deck & hammock.
· Daily maid service
· Eco-friendly amenities including bio-degradable shampoos and conditioners
· Laptop-Sized Safe Box
Hacienda del Sol is nestled into the natural world. Though we cannot guarantee that you will be seeing all of the animals found around the area, you will surely come across some interesting species during your stay. Along with the “cute” animals, come the insects, some small and others larger. Non-venomous spiders are abundant. You might also come across some scorpions, which do bite hard, but are not poisonous. Tolerance of these ever-present animal populations is a necessary compromise. You can do it!
You will fly into the closest airport to Hacienda del Sol, Liberia International Airport (LIR), only a 2/2½ hour scenic drive away.
How do you get from the airport to the center?
While the cost of a transportation is not included in the retreat price, we are very happy to book the transfer for you and to organize it so that you can share the taxi with others coming to Hacienda del Sol.
If you are traveling alone, the shuttle from Liberia to Hacienda Del Sol is $120-$130 each way. If you share the shuttle with one other person, the cost is $65 – $70 per person. If you share with three or more people, the cost is $65 per person.
After you have booked your flight to Liberia, please send the time of arrival and your flight number to firstname.lastname@example.org
To minimize any loss and to protect yourself during the trip, we highly recommend taking out a comprehensive insurance policy that covers cancellation. You can book travel insurance at great rates from our Partner Travelex here.
If you have to cancel, our policy is as follows:
· Deposit is non-refundable.
· If you cancel your booking more than 60 days prior to the departure, the penalty is 20% of the trip price + non-refundable deposit.
· If you cancel your booking more between 31-59 days prior to departure, the penalty is 50% of the trip price.
· If you cancel your booking within 30 days of departure, the penalty is 100%.
Private Bungalow (1 king bed), large newly renovated bathroom, AC, price is per person based on 2 people sharing a bed.
Private Bungalow with 2 single beds, large newly renovated bathroom, AC, price is per person based on 2 people sharing a room
Private Bungalow (1 king bed), large newly renovated bathroom, AC. Enjoy a room all to yourself!
Private Bungalow, 2 single beds, large bathroom, no AC. Price is based on 2 people sharing a room.