Be ready to unplug completely. Reset your biological clock, nourish your system with healthy locally grown veggies and take time to enjoy the beautiful Baja coastline. Imagine waking up each day with the sun and a couple hours to relax with a hot beverage, continuing on to yoga and a nourishing breakfast...spend the afternoon reading, sunbathing or playing in the ocean before you return for more yoga and some epic vegan tamales for dinner. This is the pace of retreat life and it will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
Todos Santos is a small town in the southern half of Baja California. There are beautiful art galleries, dirt roads, boutique hotels, empty beaches and great food. This is a town that is close to Lizzy's heart and she has been returning every year for over a decade. The yoga practices take place at Lizzy's family home and her knowledge of the area enables a truly authentic travel experience. Lizzy leads retreats to Todos Santos periodically and each one is a different experience. The nature of these retreats is very intimate and space is limited to 6 participants to ensure comfort and depth of practice for each student. You will not feel like part of the herd! All levels are welcome.
- Accommodation at a Boutique Hotel
- Local (mostly) vegetarian food for Breakfast and Dinner
- Consistent guided meditation and new techniques for quieting a busy mind
- The opportunity to re-set your internal clock and normalize eating patterns
- Optional day trips including; horseback riding and surf lessons
- Lectures on Ayurvedic Medicine and personalized consultations
- Time to yourself for reading, journaling, and playing!
- Transportation to and from Los Cabos Airport
- a warm garment for cool evenings
- your yoga mat
- your up to date US passport