Movement, sweat, hard work, with focused attention to what’s happening in the body.
Householder wisdom of yoga (we are parents). Be kind. Go deep. Commit to the brightest version of yourself.
Be unique, daring, bold, surpass the Jones’ with your generosity and kindness.
Price: $3400 , $3200 early bird by April 30. $500 Deposit reserves your spot. Six month free financing available.
Requirements to apply: At least 1 year of consistent practice. Please take class with Jerry Saluti or Summer Deaver to make sure you connect with their teaching style. Let them know after class you are interested in the training.
· Hands on adjustments for each pose
· How to accommodate every-body in each pose
· Applicable anatomy
· Practical philosophy from classical yogic texts
· How to develop a home practice
· Meditation that will change your live
· What it means to be part of a community
· How serving others is the key to your happiness
· The leading edge of the Business of Yoga
· How awareness of the energy body can lead to a more fulfilling life
· A clear path to self-realization
· How to work with addiction, limited mobility and chronic pain
· Modifications for the cycles of a woman’s life
· Restorative variations
· How to teach a beginner’s and all-levels class
· Clear sequencing to brighten energy and keep the body safe
· Communication techniques an open discussion circles
· Pranayama techniques
Oct. 26-27, 2019
Nov. 9-10, 2019
Nov. 16-17, 2019
Dec. 7-8, 2019
Dec. 14-15, 2019
Jan. 11-12, 2020
Jan. 25-26, 2020
Feb. 8-9, 2020
Saturdays and Sundays 8am-5pm