Yoga classes for all levels will be offered to those looking to enrich their practice both physically and energetically. With a true sense of curiosity and wonder, we will explore the questions and creative expression that lay at the heart of who we are!
Hosted by Tanya Birl-Torres, founder of SoHumanity. Tanya is an RYT certified yoga instructor and creative change facilitator. Through her work with SoHumanity she has hosted similar workshops and retreats in Barbados and New York City. Tanya is also an artist, dancer and choreographer who has over a decades long career theater career. Her teaching style is steeped in curiosity with emphasis on theme and creative sequencing. Being present in 'who we are' and 'why we are here' is why Tanya has chosen to guide others on this great path of yoga.
- Daily yoga classes with Tanya Birl-Torres
- 4 excursions to discover the region (Urbino, Fano, San Marino and Piobbico)
- Italian Language classes
- Authentic Italian Cooking Class
- shuttle bus to/from Bologna airport
- Daily meals (amazing restaurants and cafe in the town with internet and wifi)
** Length of stay is flexible. 2 week, 10 day and 7 day options available. Cost will be adjusted accordingly.
** We are looking to complete registration immediately so please respond with any interest by July 6th, 2017