The program includes:
10:00AM Meting at DHARMI® Center
10:30AM YOGA-WATER Practice
3:00PM SUP-YOGA in the beautiful Florida waters
4:30PM Water Ceremony
What to bring:
- bathing suit, comfortable outfit that can get wet and stretch
- change of clothes to be dry and at ease during lunch break
- hat and/or sunglasses.
A ful day of yoga and water experiences for your wellbeing, balance, fun and mindfulness.
Instructor: Christelle Chopard has been practicing Sup-Yoga since 2009. She is a kitesurfer, open-water swimmer, E-RYT500, C-IAYT, LDYT, Qigong Instructor, Holistic Therapist as well as the founder of DHARMI® Method and YOGA-WATER
- Rental of the SUP (Stand Up Paddleboards)
- Rental of Yoga-WaterMats
- Rental of other gears for a safe, harmonious practice
- Teachings provided with a certified YOGA-WATER™ Instructor
- special drinks during lunch