~ ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO IS READY TO ~
* Reclaim your own sexuality?
* Learn about the power of your feminine life force energy?
* Form a sacred connection with your own body?
Join me for an evening to deepen intimacy with a most sacred part of your being – your Yoni. Yoni is a Sanskrit word which means “sacred space”, mapped on the anatomical body as your vulva and vagina. Your yoni is the gateway of life, creation, creativity and your deepest desires. By bringing awareness to this area through love, respect, and curiosity without judgement or agenda, we cultivate a an incredibly sweet relationship with this powerful portal within us.
~ WHAT CAN I EXPECT ~
We start out with a sweet opening circle with intros, names, and intentions. Then we look at the anatomy of the vulva and vagina (which is super fun) through discussion and visual images. And then, We have an experiential portion where you have the opportunity to work either on your own, or in pairs (completely your choice), to "map" the yoni, which means to either energetically or physically bring attention to the different parts of our yonis, with deep presence, love, honour and awareness. We close with a heart-felt closing, which usually ends with sweet sister hugs, cuddles and bliss.
~ WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ~
* Anatomy of your vulva and vagina (you will be AMAZED at how incredible your yoni is!)
* Tools to healing old wounds, blockages, shame, and limiting beliefs
* Sacred self-exploration, self-pleasuring, self-love, and movement practices to honour your body temple
* Reclaim your sensual body as your own temple
* Develop a relationship with your yoni and learn to listen to your inner wisdom
~ WHAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE ~
* A love and connection to your yoni that is deeply rooted in self love and appreciation
* Learn how to touch yourself with healing presence
* You have the opportunity to work with a partner and experience being touched by, or touching another woman. This is one of the most beautiful and healing explorations participants in the past have shared they’ve witnessed and/or experienced and it is completely optional.
----->>> Consent & Boundaries <<<<-----
Your presence is your participation. Everything in the workshop is an invitation and that means that you don't have to "do" everything or anything. Your “no” and your boundaries are always honoured, and if fact, welcome! Sometimes, learning to say “no” is the most important learning!
~ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ~
"This workshop was the most profound sexual healing experience I have ever had. I have never received such love and presence before, from anyone, including myself."
"I left this evening feeling so full of love, for myself, and all the other women in the room. I am still floating from the energy of the evening and in awe - I have never connected with my yoni before like this, in my 42 years of life!"
~ REGISTRATION ~
Options: Register here on WeTravel or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Home in Calgary
6:16pm - 9:30pm
FAQ: Ask about our next Yoni Temple for Couples! Note this is only open only to women who have attended a women's only temple and would like to attend with a beloved partner (non-gender specific).
~ FACILITATED BY ~
* Alice Hong *
Alice offers transformational experiences around the world that empowers people to love themselves more deeply and live life with full vibrancy. Since 2008, she has facilitated programs vast areas of studies including tantra, yoga, dance movement, conscious communication, subtle anatomy, dyads, and women’s circles. She has taught at numerous festivals including Canadian Tantra Festival, Embrace Intimacy, and is the creatrix of Embodied Shakti and Untamed: Wild Feminine and director of Inspired Yoga Institute.
For Alice, the quest to live from love, truth, and freedom are the highest values she infuses into all her offerings. Authenticity and loving presence are her greatest teaching tools, and she has traveled to over 40 countries to study, teach and play.
Find out more at: www.alicehong.com