~ ARE YOU A WOMAN WHO IS READY TO ~
* Ready to reclaim your own sexuality?
* To learn about the power of your feminine life force energy?
* To form a sacred connection with your own body?
*This workshop is open to anyone that identifies as a women (regardless of your biology)*
This online offering is an opportunity to explore this intimate topic in the privacy of your own home.
~ WHAT IS YONI TEMPLE ~
Yoni Temple guides you to cultivate connection and deepen intimacy with a most sacred part of your being – your Yoni.
Yoni is a Sanskrit word which means “sacred space”, mapped on the anatomical body as your vulva and vagina. Your yoni is the gateway of life, creation, creativity and your deepest desires. By bringing awareness to this area through love, respect, and curiosity without judgment or agenda, we cultivate an incredibly sweet relationship with this powerful, feminine portal within us.
~ WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE ~
* Anatomy of your vulva and vagina (you will be AMAZED at how incredible your yoni is!)
* “Mapping” your yoni – Bring loving presence to your body with awareness, curiosity, and non-judgemental observation
* Tools to healing old wounds and blockages
* Practices to open up to your sensuality
* Develop a sacred relationship with your yoni and learn to listen to your body’s wisdom
* Safely and gently move into deeper levels of awareness and pleasure.
* How to cultivate a loving connection to your yoni that is deeply rooted in self-love and appreciation
~ PARTICIPATION, CONSENT, BOUNDARIES ~
Your presence is your participation. Everything in the workshop is an invitation and that means that you don't have to "do" everything or anything. Your “no” and your boundaries are always honoured, and if fact, welcome! Sometimes, learning to say “no” is the most important learning!
~ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ~
"This workshop was the most profound sexual healing experience I have ever had. I have never received such love and presence before, from anyone, including myself."
"I left this evening feeling so full of love, for myself, and all the other women. I am still floating from the energy of the evening and in awe - I have never connected with my yoni before like this, in my 42 years of life!"
~ REGISTRATION ~
Sliding Scale $45-75USD
* $35 tickets are sold out
* If finances are challenging for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss options. No one will be turned away because of finances.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Space is limited.
Registration closes 1 hour prior to start time
~ LOCATION ~
Online Zoom Meeting. Link will be sent out the day prior to the workshop.
Zoom room is locked 10 minutes after workshop begins.
~ COMMON QUESTIONS ~
Will we be naked in this workshop?
Nudity is not required in this workshop. However, we encourage a body-positive space where clothing is optional. We want to celebrate our bodies! You do not have to be naked, although a certain level of comfort with the possibility that others could be naked is helpful.
Images of vulvas will be shown. There is a practice where you will come in contact with your own body, and you can choose if you want to explore this with clothing on or off, on your own.
What if I feel uncomfortable doing the exercises?
Your presence is your participation. Everything in the workshop is an invitation and that means that you don’t have to “do” everything or anything. Your “no” and your boundaries are always honored, and if fact, welcome! Sometimes, learning to say “no” is the most important learning!
I'm terrified of intimacy, can this help?
Yes - this is a safe and brave space for you to explore intimacy (in-to-me-i-see), first and foremost with yourself. To cultivate the power of presence, love and awareness, without end goal or something to achieve.
Can I come if I have my period?
Absolutely. What a powerful time to come! I have mapped my own yoni before while on my moon time, and it is so powerful to physically see and viscerally come into connection with my body at this time - I encourage you to do the same!