Join Rebecca Rogers for an inspiring yoga retreat to Yosemite National Park at the historic Evergreen Lodge.
This retreat is designed to take a break from city life, and connect to nature in deeper and more meaningful ways to fill you up. You will leave this retreat feeling restored and rejuvenated.
If you’ve attended past retreats into nature with Rebecca, this weekend will be one not to miss! If this is your first time prepare to be surprised at how grounded and refreshed you will feel after a weekend away to re-connect and take in the healing powers of nature and supportive community.
Evergreen Lodge is a newly expanded historic resort nestled in the woods bordering Yosemite National Park. Expect the perfect blend of recreation and relaxation in this idyllic setting.
1. Deluxe Cabin (Accommodates 2-3 guests) feature a king bed, a large sitting area with queen sofa bed and a private deck facing into nature. These roomy cabins, with their open floor plan, high ceilings, comfortable sitting area and lovely deck views, are our most popular with couples or singles on a private weekend retreat.
- Deluxe Cabin (Single Occupancy): Single King Bed in a Private Cabin
- Deluxe Cabin (Double Occupancy): Shared King Bed in a Private Cabin
2. Family Cabin (Accommodates 4-6 guests) feature a bedroom with king or queen bed, another bedroom with two twin beds, a comfortable living room with queen sofa bed and a private deck off the living room. These spacious cabins offer ample room to spread out and are the most popular choice for families or groups of friends.
- Family Cabin (Triple Occupancy): Single King Bed in a Private Room w/ Shared Bath
- Family Cabin (Triple Occupancy): Single Twin Bed in a Shared Room w/ Shared Bath
- Family Cabin (Quad Occupancy): Shared King Bed in a Shared Room w/ Shared Bath
- Family Cabin (Quad Occupancy): Single Twin Bed in a Shared Room w/ Shared Bath
3. Custom Camping is a memorable alternative to staying in our cabins. Guests arrive to a fully furnished, set up tent site and sleep among the big trees in our spacious tents. Standard Tents feature one queen foam mattress, mesh top with views to nature, and accommodate 2 people. Amenities include sleeping bags & liners, pillows, towels, toiletries, camping chairs and a lantern. Custom camping guests enjoy exclusive use of our bathhouse and have access to all property facilities. Ideal for those who enjoy getting a bit closer to nature. Personal camping is not permitted onsite.
- Custom Camping (Single Occupancy)
- Custom Camping (Double Occupancy)
In case of cancellation, your payment can be credited toward a future retreat (minus a 10% admin fee) to be used within 2 years if we are able to find another participant to take your place on this retreat at the full rate. If you cancel after May 20th and/or we are unable to find another participant to take your place in this retreat, unfortunately no credit or refund will be possible.