YOU ARE ABUNDANT RETREAT
Reconnect to your Inner Abundance
If you're feeling a sense of scarcity in your life and that things just aren't showing up for you, come join us in this private, redwood sanctuary and reconnect to your inner self, access your inner abundance, and build inner resources, so you return stronger, wiser and with a lightness of being that attracts abundance.
2 NIGHT/3 DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT WEEKEND (excluding travel)
An intimate gathering open to 8 women only.... Book here by February 18 and receive 10% off.
A RESTORATIVE & TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE
The first of several retreats on the You are Luminous path to wholeness, this Abundance retreat focuses on creating and nurturing abundance as an inner state of being, so that as you reflect your inner abundance, you attract more abundance in your life.
Abundance is associated with the Element Earth and nature, so this retreat on a private, secluded sanctuary on 50 acres of redwoods in the Russian River Valley is a place of natural abundance where we can create and hold sacred space.
We are blessed with two sanctuaries on this rich, fertile land; each is a beautifully designed space with separate bedrooms (Queen or Double beds) and one shared loft bedroom (two twin beds), two living and dining areas, two kitchens, and two hot tubs plus fireplace/woodstove, and an exercise/game room. Everything comes in abundance here, including free time and space to play and relax.
* Experience how to be and feel abundant, gather inner resources, reconnect to your abundant self, and glow with luminosity in embodiment sessions.
* Nourish yourself in nature, relax in a hot tub and re-energize.
* Hike in the redwoods and flow in a relaxing private group yoga session.
* Feed your soul with sacred cacao ceremony, a drum journey, Reiki energy healing & guided meditation led by Nicole.
* Eat whole, delicious, organic catered meals prepared by a chef and enjoy a glass of wine.
* Receive gifts of abundance: a sacred mandala and a beautiful surprise.
* Gather in circle, share, laugh and support each other at the retreat and beyond with a private Facebook group and virtual meetings.