A Journey to Reconnection, Wholeness & Luminosity through Wisdom Practices, Sacred Ceremonies, Drum Journeys, Yoga, Energy Healing & Mayan Adventures.
Journey with us and return with clarity on your path, in flow with life, abundant with inner resources and practical tools, restored and transformed, so you respond to life, work and relationship from a clear, aligned and deeply connected place.
In the Mayan world, the five elements–earth, water, air, fire and sky/spirit–are our teachers, healers and guides for living a whole and luminous life with abundance, clarity, flow and creative life force energy.
On this retreat, you'll find yourself deeply immersed in experiences designed to honor each element through embodiment practices, sacred ceremony and ritual, drum journeys, yoga, and Mayan cultural adventures on the sacred waters of Lake Atitlan, which the Maya believe to be the birthplace of all creation.
You will be transformed–renewed, restored and reconnected–and return with practices and tools for inner clarity, connection, alignment and self-healing. You will feel whole and luminous!
7 night's accommodation at the beautiful Villa Sumaya retreat center, in the heart of the Mayan highlands on the shore of sacred Lake Atitlan.
3 vegetarian meals daily; unlimited coffee and tea (chicken and fish available at additional cost; alcohol and specialty drinks not included).
• Explore and experience your inner abundance, flow, clarity and creative transformative powers in daily embodiment sessions
• Visit a Nature Preserve in the rainforest and feel nature's abundance as we honor the elements in a sacred ritual
• Access your inner guidance in two Shamanic Drum Journeys with your Power Animal and Higher Guide/Teacher
• Reconnect to Self and Source in a sacred Cacao Ceremony with Reiki healing
* Receive a private, personal reflection and integration session with Nicole during the retreat
• Flow and relax in two yoga classes with my two favorite yoga teachers from NYC, Yuval and Angela, including a restorative yoga evening session with sound healing
• Receive clarity about your soul's path from your Mayan Day Sign and a Mayan Fire Ceremony with an indigenous Shaman
• Visit a women's weaving cooperative in a local village to experience beautiful tapestries of the indigenous people as we weave your new story into life
• Relax during your free time and lounge by the pool, swim in the lake, soak in the hot tub or lie in a hammock under a palm tree
Flight, shuttle and boat transfer
Gratuities for staff and drivers
Alcohol and specialty drinks
Chicken or fish at meals
Spa or healing treatments
Equipment rental (kayaks, paddle boards)
$2375 Single Occupancy
$2075 Double Occupancy
A $775 non-refundable deposit secures your spot. All payments are non-refundable. Full payment due 60 days prior to the retreat. Payment plans available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.