Our Zoom Vacation combines the ultimate luxury with seamless exploration of one of the world's most fascinating countries. You will stay in the absolute best hotels and palaces in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur), including, among others the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, rated number 1 by TripAdvisor
Of course one of your highlights will be visiting the Taj Mahal. For centuries, the Taj Mahal has inspired poets, painters and musicians to try and capture its elusive magic in word, color and song. Since the 17th century, travelers have crossed continents to come and see this ultimate memorial to love; few have been unmoved by its incomparable beauty.
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels and palaces in India
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip. This trip is being hosted by Zoom Vacations co-owner Joel Cabrera
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local Indian tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
• Private arrival and departure airport transfers
• Buffet breakfast daily and lunch almost daily in exclusive forts, palaces and country settings
• Cocktail reception and welcome dinner in Mumbai in a modern setting
• Taste of Mumbai city tour, including Dhobi Ghat and Jane Temple
• Evening tour of Varanasi by rickshaw followed by a cruise on the Ganges River
• Professionally guided tour of the Sarnath’s temples and Archeological Museum of Buddhist art treasures in Varanasi, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the 11th Century Qutab Minar Tower in Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, and other sites of interest in Delhi, including entrance fees
• Rickshaw ride through the streets and markets of Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of the Mahatma Ghandi Memorial in Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of the 16th Century abandoned city near Delhi, including entrance fees
• Train journey from Delhi to Agra
• Professionally guided tour of the magnificent Red Fort in Agra, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the Taj Mahal in Agra, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of Jaipur, known as the "Pink City”, including a rickshaw visit to a bird sanctuary showcasing an astonishing range of flora and fauna
• Unique village visit and walking tour near Jaipur
• Private elephant safari in a beautiful country setting followed by brunch in Jaipur
• Visit to the Amber Fort and Professionally guided tour of the Maharajah’s City Palace in Jaipur, including entrance fees. Elephant ride is based on availability
• Professionally guided tour of the Jodhpur including entrance fees to the incredible sites in the Blue City
• Visit the magnificent Mehrangarh fort which dominates the town ringed with its massive protective walls
• Tour the ancient trading town of Osian
• Tour smaller villages near Jodhpur by camel
• Enjoy a sensational BBQ dinner in a camel camp in the dessert near Jodhpur, while enjoying local folk entertainment
• Professionally guided tour of Udaipur, known as the Venice of the East
• Private decorated boat cruise on Udaipur’s stunning Lake Pichola with views of old walled city, palaces and ancient temples
• Professionally guided tour of the City Palace and a private viewing of its Crystal Gallery (the largest in the world) in Udaipur, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the 11th Century ruins and the a 15th Century complex of 108 temples near Udaipur
• Farewell cocktails and evening event in Udaipur in a regal setting
• Professionally Guided shopping excursions. Find incredible rugs, beautiful textiles, hand-carved marble items, and more
• Much, much more! Contact us for more information
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour:
International and domestic airfare not included. However, Zoom Vacations will arrange all necessary internal flights.
Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting. Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Please note that travelers to India need to have a Indian Visa in advance of your trip in order to enter India. For more information, click here.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.
Arrive at Delhi International Airport this evening. You will be met at the airport by a Zoom Vacations representative who will transfer to our hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. Your room is available for immediate checkin.
Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Old Delhi was the capital of Mughal rulers between 17th and 19th century and has many mosques, monuments & forts. New Delhi, the imperial city was created by the British as the capital of India. In 1911, Edwin Lutyens, the most renowned architect of the day, was chosen to design New Delhi which flaunts a surprising number of impressive monuments related to its conquests by the Mughals, Turks, Persians and ultimately the British.
Evening: Welcome Dinner and Cocktails at a surprise location
Accommodations: The Taj Palace New Delhi - Mumbai (2 nights)
Since it opened in 1903, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai has created its own unique history. From Maharajas and Princes to various Kings, Presidents, CEOs and entertainers, the Taj has played the perfect host. The hotel is an architectural marvel and brings together Moorish, Oriental and Florentine styles. Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the Gateway of India, the hotel is a gracious landmark of the city of Mumbai.
Meals Included: Welcome Dinner