2021 FALL: Stretch-In
- $498 per person for 10 weeks/20 classes
- Flexible payment plans available
- Zoom class video recordings in ASL
- Learning Management System (LMS) ASL, English and Sanskrit content
- Deafhood Yoga Certificate of Completion
- Deafhood Yoga apparel
- Deafhood Yoga Book and Movie Club
- Tuesday 09/14/2021 - Thursday 11/18/2021.
- 90 Minute Classes
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:00 - 6:30pm EST
Check your U.S. Time zone: 5pm EST | 4pm CST | 3pm MST | 2pm PST | 11am HST
Many of you expressed the need and want to just show up to get your full Yoga workout. We feel you! Now you have begun to build an intense Yoga foundation through our Blossom 1-3 classes.
Deafhood Yoga now offers Stretch-In classes for students who have completed at least Blossom 1 and 2 courses.
The goal of Stretch-In classes is to apply and focus on continuing your personal Yoga practice through Asanas that include: Pranayama, Relaxation, and Meditation from PRALM of Blossom 1 - 2. There are no philosophical discussions in these classes.
Online classes are conducted through the ZOOM video platform. After registration, you will receive a ZOOM link for every online class.
Appropriate Audience: *Kindred spirits seeking the inspiring practice of Deaf-centered yoga.
This involves personal hands-on yoga practice to apply as your self-care to integrate your personal and professional aspects of life.
For any requests about; reasonable accommodation, refund, and cancellation policy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindred Spirits: Applies to Allies, CDI's, CODA's, Deaf people, and Interpreters.
Subject to change to fit the class' and instructor's pace and/or needs in current COVID-19 climate.