MERIDIANS ELEMENTS PRACTICE AND THEORY
This creative Yin Yoga and Chinese Medicine 20 hour online course gently guide you into understanding our connectivity with the elements, and how Chinese Medicine and the meridian system relate to the yin yoga system and postures.
Embedded with all the elemental essentials and complementary practices, the course will encourage you to sharpen your mental awareness of the messages of nature, slow down and listen to your own body’s innate wisdom.
You will gain an embodied healing perspective, and all the practical guidance in how to use these healing practices within yin yoga, your teaching, and daily life.
Yoga Alliance certified continuing education course certificate
Here is the first step to enrolling in the course - The cost of the course is 259.99 USD
To sign up and enroll in this course follow the below step:
1) Pay here the deposit - 78 USD
2) Check your email box. You will receive an email with the school link and a discount code of the 78 USD already paid
3) Then click on the link to get access to the course checkout page.
4) Proceed to the final payment, don't forget to use your discount code.
5) Upon purchase, you will be asked to input your own email and password to log in to the online portal where all the resources are held.
• 37 theoretical key concepts lessons with 10 physical practices.
• Learn about the energetics of each element, seasonal connectivity, and the yin and yang aspects.
• Gain an understanding of the 4 elemental movement phases for each separate element and elemental imbalances.
• Become confident in the 12 main meridians and their relationship to both body & mind.
• Understand the essential essence of energy held within the body and how this relates to our overall health and vitality.
• Master the energetics of all the associated organs and organ emotionality.
• Grasp the anatomical relationship the elements have with the physical body with detailed anatomical analysis.
• Five themed embodied 90 minutes Yin Yoga/Myofascia release physical practices, embedded with the elements and associated meridians.
• Four separate themed mindful meditations & a deep yoga Nidra practice to complement each physical practice and element theme.
• Acupressure points for each element linked with the meridians.
• Over 170 pages of training material in 5 color illustrated resource manuals.
• All training resources and classes are downloadable.
• Yoga Alliance Continuing Education certificate.
- 2-hour class: a full-body deep stretch Yin practice embedding all the meridians and elements.
- Seasonal nutritional recipes and creating wellness with food.
- Seasonal essential oils tips with gorgeous self-massage mixtures.
- Easy accessible seasonal lifestyle tips we can incorporate.
- Harmonizing elemental self-care suggestions for both body & mind.
- Self-reflection elemental prompts & reflections to enhance your self-care.
Each week is embedded with easy-to-follow lectures of all the essential components to each element, to maximize your learning and understanding of the connectivity of the world around you, integrated within your body, emotions, and mental wellness. Igniting empowerment within, promoting your confidence to embrace and trust nature's pure essence of what holds each and every one of us.
YOUR WEEKLY YIN YOGA 90 MINUTE EMBODIED PRACTICE
Each 90-minute physical practice sets the tone for the emergence of understanding the associated element, quality, and awareness of its attributes offer. The elemental theme is embedded throughout each class and offers functional variations to suit all body shapes and skeletal structures.
FOCUS OF THE WEEK
Week one: Adventure
Week two: Abundance
Week three: Trust
Week four: Harmony
Week five: Courage to encourage you to reflect on each element.
Offering you four separate 15-minute meditations to complement each separate Yin yoga practice of wood, fire, earth, and metal. You have the freedom to integrate them straight after the physical practice or use them at different times when needed.
Offering a 20-minute yoga Nidra to develop self-compassion, honoring needs of rest and restoration to compliment the water element.
Linked to each element and associated meridians.
To support your journey and evoke your own creativity.
BONUS 2 HOUR PRACTICE
Your gift for the course, a two-hour Yin yoga embodied practice, stimulating all 12 meridians, incorporating all the elements, with less guidance and more reflective space for your practice.
WEEK ONE ADVENTURE WOOD ELEMENT
Learning to listen to the messages of the body, as you become the adventurer. Cultivating curiosity and evoking new growth.
WEEK TWO ABUNDANCE FIRE ELEMENT
Igniting our inner flame, as we open our heart center, feel motivated and abundant.
WEEK THREE TRUST EARTH ELEMENT
Developing trust in your body's inherent wisdom as we consciously shift into surrender energy.
WEEK FOUR HARMONY METAL ELEMENT
Inviting harmony as the already present possibility, embodying our experience and connecting to our sense of self-worth.
WEEK FIVE COURAGE WATER ELEMENT
Developing courage as you learn to fully let go. Practicing the balance of effort and surrender.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone who’s interested in learning & embedding our connectivity with nature. Whether you are new to Yin yoga, an experienced practitioner, or a teacher wishing to increase your knowledge base & resources. This 20-hour self-paced course offers an elemental embodied package.
HOW DO I ACCESS THE COURSE?
The course is an entirely self-paced online course. After paying the 30% deposit there you will receive an email with the school link and a discount code of the 30% already paid, then you just pay the rest of the amount by following the link in the email. Upon purchase, you will be asked to input your own email & password to log in to the online portal where all the resources are held. All the resources can be viewed online anytime with your login details or downloaded. You are able to transfer the files to your preferred devices, such as a phone or tablet to watch anytime offline.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS?
Course materials will be available for the lifetime of the course, and if you download them for as long as you wish to keep them. You do not have to complete the course in 5 weeks. All the materials are available for your use at any time following purchase.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Over 37 theoretical key concepts lessons with 10 physical practices. There are five weekly themed modules on the elements of Adventure, Abundance, Trust, Harmony, and Courage embedded within the physical practices to help you reflect on each element. Each week you receive access to all the relevant training material, all the associated theoretical lessons, one full 90-minute yin yoga practice, a meditation, or yoga Nidra to inspire you on your journey. Acupressure points linked to each element and associated meridians, and all the inspirational extras. All the training resources and bonus materials are held within 5 color illustrated downloadable resource manuals. All physical practices are downloadable.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM COST?
This 20 Hour Course is $259.99 inclusive of Tax.
If you are not totally satisfied with the program, you may request a refund with submission of a reflection questionnaire to show you have completed at least two elements of the program within 14 days of your purchase. A partial payment will be taken for the first two elements due to the downloadable aspect & any payment fees accumulated. The deposit of 30% is not refundable.
DO I ONLY HAVE 5 WEEKS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
No – this is a completely self-paced online course, all the materials are yours to keep forever. You do not have to complete the course in 5 weeks. You can take as long as you want and come back to the resources as often as required, they are for you to keep placed in elemental separate manuals for your own yin yoga resources.
DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE?
Yes – on completion of the program a 20 Hour Yin Yoga Certificate is awarded, these hours can be accredited towards Yoga Alliance ‘Continuing Education’ requirements for registered teachers. Akirayoga is a registered Yoga Alliance school.
WILL I RECEIVE TEACHER SUPPORT?
Yes – Akirayoga promotes an inclusive learning platform. The learning platform is very easy to both access and follows for you to complete the course with ease. You can contact me directly with questions, insights, and guidance using the contact email. I will respond to emails within a 24 hour period and skype additional support can also be provided upon request.
Claire holds over 3,000 hours of Teacher Training and 18 years of yoga teaching experience. She has a vast range of yoga teaching experience including Hatha yoga, Forest yoga, Yin yoga, Pregnancy yoga, Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Restorative yoga, and Traditional Chinese medicine, and she is an RYT 500 yoga teacher qualified to lead teacher training.
Claire's offerings are inclusive, holistic, and therapeutic finding equal emphasis on strength building the mind, body, and soul, as well as graceful acceptance. Akira means "graceful strength"
Claire encourages an inclusive learning environment that is informative, insightful, and embodies key theoretical concepts within the physical practices. She holds a passion for anatomy functionality and empowering her students.
Her focus is one of guidance and nurturing, allowing you to develop trust in your own bodies' inherent wisdom, to open into your own personal experience, enriching your instinctive senses, and find your way of returning to a more balanced nature.
Claire has worked with thousands of students and clients all over the world as both a yoga teacher and therapist. She teaches classes, workshops, one to one, retreats, and teacher training related to both yin and yang styles of yoga, therapeutic movement, functional anatomy, restorative practices, trauma-focused, Chinese medicine, myofascial ball techniques, and massage.