TRAVELING TO GALAPAGOS WAS EXPENSIVE... WE CHANGED THAT!
The ESSENTIAL Galapagos 360 experience!
7 DAY GALAPAGOS 360 TOUR "A" - ESSENTIAL
START ANY DAY
Ends: SAN CRISTOBAL
If you are looking for an alternative to cruising the Galapagos and don't want to spend big money, our Galapagos Island Hopping tours are perfect for you!
Ideal for adventure loving travelers who want to experience it all, we've got the "Galapagos 360 Tour " that takes you to enjoy a complete tour around some great spots in Galapagos.
Visit Santa Cruz, Isabela, & San Cristobal Islands.
Be prepared to be amazed by breathtaking landscapes and unique wildlife, this is what makes the Galapagos Islands one of the most fascinating places in the world!
On this ESSENTIAL 7 Day Galapagos 360 Island Hopping tour, you will explore the Galapagos with outstanding service on a sustainable tour, for a great price!
For each Smart Traveler on this Adventure tour, we will plant trees at no additional cost for you!
1) Santa Cruz 2) Isabela 3) San Cristobal
We can accommodate to any flights. It is recommended to book an early arrival and a late departure flight to have extra time for more activities.
Inter-Island flights on a private small plane IS INCLUDED.
Young Spirit adventure loving travelers. Adrenaline pumping adventure people that crave a taste of everything without breaking the bank. Ideal tour for Smart travelers seeking a complete & unique experiences with a SMART minded budget.
- Walk inside petrified Lava Tunnels.
- See Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat.
- Trekking tour to the volcano. The second biggest oceanic crater in the World.
- Snorkeling & walking tour to "Las Grietas", "Dog's Beach" and "Channel of Love".
- Walk to Humedales and La Galapaguera Breeding center.
- Snorkel at "Concha de Perla" with huge Marine Turtles.
- Navigable 360 tour to the amazing Kicker Rock, Sardine Bay and more in San Cristobal Island.
* Enjoy one of the best snorkeling spots at the incredible Lava Tunnels and Cabo Rosas in Isabela.
* Diving tour to North Seymour Island. Dive in search for Hammerhead Sharks. (Discovery diving available for those with no previous diving experience)
* Yachting tour to North Seymour Island (Or Bartholomew, Plazas or Santa Fé Islands depending on availability)
* Diving tour at the breathtaking Kicker Rock in San Cristobal Island
* Sunset Dinner: Enjoy a special dinner on board our boat to see the sunset while eating Sashimi and Ceviche with wine or beer.
* Kayak to Tintoreras Islet and snorkel with Galapagos penguins, friendly sharks, marine turtles and Sea lions.
* Navigable tour to Santa Fé Island to enjoy snorkeling on its turquoise lagoon.
*Photos include some upgrade spots!
- For smart travelers who want to see experience Galapagos without breaking the bank!
- Budget minded travelers.
- Nature lovers with a twist of light adventure.
-Beautiful hand-picked Hotels on every island with private rooms with A/C and private clean bathrooms with hot water. 24/7 filtered water, coffee and tea. Great location and service.
COMFORT HOTELS INCLUDED ON TOUR: 2 & 3 * Hotels.
Cozy, comfortable, clean and great location! The Smartest option for for adventure loving travelers looking for a clean room, good breakfast and a smart service!. Perfect for couples and families!
PREMIUM HOTELS (UPGRADE AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST): 3 & 4 * Hotels.
Charming & elegant! Close to everything, these classy hotels offer great location, views and service! Our hand-picked selection of Premium hotels are the Smartest option for those seeking a Superior hotel.
According to itinerary
B = Breakfast
BL = Box Lunch
L = Lunch
D = Dinner
Price in USD per person based on double or triple rooms
Price in USD per person based on double or triple room
Kids accompanied by minimum one adult
Toddler under two years of age accompanied by one adult
50% SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
After your arrival, we will pick you up at the airport in Baltra Island and cross to Itabaca Channel and then take you to Santa Cruz Island to your selected hotel at the beautiful town of Puerto Ayora. On the way we will make a short visit "Los Gemelos" volcanic formations and a private Ranch where we will see Giant Galapagos Tortoises on their natural habitat. We will also walk inside a petrified lava tunnel!
Enjoy a special welcome dinner in front of the sea at one of the best restaurants in town!
Accommodation at your selected hotel