A RICH AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE LEAD BY YUVAL SAMBURSKI; ASSISTED BY GERMAN HENRY
Join Yuval on his 10th (!!!) Annual Guatemala Retreat to reconnect with your heart & soul in this magical week of transformative yoga, soulful music, unique cultural excursions, and ancestral Mayan ceremonies.
During our time in the breathtaking and powerful Lake Atitlán, you will have the opportunity to embrace a change of pace and breathe in harmony with luscious nature. Villa Sumaya is the perfect destination to feel truly immersed in the elements, while feeling well taken care of by the unique culture and our well-curated program. Come to strengthen your relationship with your true Self and experience the magic of a natural world like no other.
Lake Atitlán is considered by many to be one of the most sacred places on Earth. For centuries, the Mayan civilization has considered this energetic portal to be the "the belly button of the world", a place of forward motion, where your intentions are supported to come into fruition in record time. From our experience, this is true. Lake Atitlán undoubtedly connects us with the power of the Solar Plexus Chakra, leading us forward, in support of stronger, healthier and more empowered beings.
During our week together, expect your senses to be nourished, as you feel your Prana, vitality, and spirits lift with each day. This special off-grid holiday is the perfect place to take a break from your daily stresses and to make room for your soul's wisdom to surface. You are on a new, inner journey. Self-love and joy are inherent parts of us and our aim is to help you activate those real qualities within you. We are here to support and help you integrate the magic, not just for our week together, but as lasting transformation into your life.
Ready to take the plunge?
Read on to learn more!
• Accommodations: 7 night accommodations at the beautiful Villa Sumaya Eco-Chic Wellness Center, on the picturesque shore of Lake Atitlan
• Meals: Three daily, healthy and delicious. These meals are home cooked, well balanced, and vegetarian (adding chicken or fish to your meal is available at an extra cost)
• Beverages: Unlimited coffee / tea / filtered water available for you to enjoy when you like throughout the day
• Yoga: Daily yoga practice, including asana, sound-healing, UVYogaDance, meditation, pranayama, restorative (mat & props provided)
• Excursions: Sacred Mayan fire ceremony with local Mayan Shaman, colorful day boat trips include: San Juan artisan craft shopping, visit to San Pedro, visit to San Marcos… and more!
What’s NOT included:
• Flights: Flight to/from Guatemala City (GUA)
• Transport: Transport to/from Villa Sumaya (car + boat transfer). Transport will be arranged by me, at your own cost.
• Extras: Beer/wine or any snacks from the Villa Sumaya Smoothie / Juice Bar
• Spa treatments & private healing sessions: at on-site Harmony Spa
• Tips: Tips for Villa Sumaya staff
• WiFi is not included
As you plan your trip here are a couple things to note:
• I HIGHLY RECOMMEND consulting me before organizing travel arrangements and purchasing flights as I can advise according to the retreat schedule. I am here for you, please reach out to me at anytime.
• As with any travel, I recommend buying trip insurance.
• All levels of practitioners are welcome; however, a reasonable level experience with yoga is assumed.
• An optional few days in the beautiful colonial city of Antigua (before or after our retreat week) is a great option for extra time/experience in Guatemala, and is always popular among our participants. This unique town offers great history, shopping, art, museums, phenomenal gastronomy, as well as a highly recommended hike up the Acatenango volcano.
I am happy to help with advice, however this optional trip extension is at your own cost and organization. If interested, please contact me!
• A $700 non-refundable deposit secures your spot.
• All payments are non-refundable.
• Unforeseen circumstances may require me to change activities, however, I will do my very best to keep the schedule as is, or replace an offering with another of similar interest and value.
Meet Your Retreat Leader:
Sound Healer, Yoga Instructor, Teacher Trainer and Mentor, E-500RYT, YACEP and Reiki level 2.
Yuval is Lead-Faculty at Kripalu Center For Yoga & Health in the Berkshires. He has been creating and leading programs, retreats and teacher trainings all around the world since 2014 (notable are India, Israel, England, Nicaragua and Panama).
Yuval began his teaching career in 2012 (Yogaworks, NYC) and in 2015 became a teacher trainer (200HR & 300HR). He led trainings in China, New York, NY, Boston, MA, and Memphis, TN.
Yuval is best known for his deep, soulful chanting and signature Live-Music Sound Healing sessions as well Vinyasa Flow classes, Pranayama teachings and Restorative work (he is known to cast deep-healing spells on his students).
Yuval’s teaching style is mindful and fluid, linking all movement back to the breath and providing a safe and warm environment for students to explore their own selves, making their own self-discoveries through practice.
With experience in performance and art, Yuval is inspired by all creation and the undeniable power of breath and meditation. His teaching is personal, nurturing and humorous, allowing for self-observation and a true teaching and learning experience between him and his students.
Find Yuval on Instagram: @UVYBoogie
Listen to Yuval’s music here: https://youtu.be/bgxtKLgKkyg
I am both mindful and caring, goofy and fun. I hope you'll join me!
Please email me with any questions or for more information at:
Yuval ~ UVYoga@gmail.com