CUYABENO ALL INCLUSIVE TOURS FOR SMART TRAVELERS!
Explore the best of the Amazon Jungle with the experts!
CUYABENO SUITE DELUXE
*Hand-Selected by us. Same price, much better quality.
3 DAYS -> $310 pp
4 DAYS -> $390 pp
5 DAYS -> $470 pp
- Adventure, nature, bird watching & cultural tour.
- Enjoy the Amazon jungle and its many wonders.
- Relax in the middle of the most pristine nature with local bilingual guides.
- Navigate down river watching amazing flora and fauna.
- Search for Caimans, Pink Dolphins, Anacondas, Squirrel Monkeys and more.
- Learn about traditions and culture of indigenous people of this part of the amazon basin.
- Guided tours around the jungle to see and hear its breathtaking life.
- On 5 day tour you will also row (paddle) your canoe around a lake and river to hear the jungle.
- Enjoy beautiful sunsets and views of the "Big Lagoon" Cuyabeno is one of the most bio-diverse places on Earth.
What to bring: You must bring comfortable and light clothes. Long and short sleeve shirts and pants. Sun protection is also a must. Please bring rain clothes and insect repellent. It is also recommended to bring a flashlight (for night walks), camera and binoculars.
ITINERARY: Itinerary may vary depending on any reason such as security, area policies, operation of the lodge, climate, etc.
TIPS: Tips are not included and recommended to help improve the quality of our
CLIMATE: The Amazon basin is warm and wet, with frequent rain. Dry season is from
October to March, and temperature goes from 19 ° C a 36 ° C throughout the year.
HEALTH: Vaccines are not necessary although it is recommended to talk to your doctor prior to your amazon travel. We have at the lodge all the important and necessary equipment for its best functionality and safety of our clients, but still it is the client’s own responsibility to count with a travel insurance.
Sustainability policy: At SMART GALAPAGOS we are committed with the wellbeing of mother nature. This is why we plant 20 native trees per client (at no additional cost for the client). We also work only with the best eco-friendly lodges that have also their own sustainable policies.
Always travel Smart!
Morning: Drive from Lago Agrio to El Puente.
Afternoon: canoe trip down the Cuyabeno River to your selected lodge. Brief about your trip with your guide. Lunch and relax at your room. Then we go for a nice jungle walk looking to all the incredible wildlife.
Night: Dinner and exiting night walk.