If you ever wanted to attend Diner en Blanc but never liked the idea of having to drag all your belongings across a city, Join us on a special edition of Diner en Blanc in Cap Haitien, Haiti !
By joining our trip, you will all be registered as phase 1 participants guaranteeing your invite in one of the most fabulous events in Haiti.
Registration will be done on a first come first served basis--there are LIMITED spots !
1. SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED! Cap Haitien does not have enough hotel rooms to fit the amount of people that want to attend this event. Thanks to my contacts, I was able to find out that the best hotel in Cap Haitien : Satama Hotel only has a block of 30 rooms for that event! (EVERYBODY will want to be here so i’m getting ahead of the troop and sending you this invite to secure your room).
2. You cannot just stay somewhere other than where our group is staying Because the transportation to the secret location will be departing from our hotel and we need to have the whole group together to facilitate logistics.
3. Before you decide to travel to Haiti, understand that you need to be able to adjust to change —sometimes at the last minute. The infrastructure and services might not be the same as what you’re usually used to and you need to be able to fit in with a group—diner en blanc is a group effort so bring only positive vibes!
4. Unlike other DEB events, in Haiti you usually have your table, chairs etc already at the location vs having to carry all of that to the event. You normally have to bring your own table decorations etc but we are thinking of ways to arrange all of this so that the only things you need to bring is your white outfit and positive vibes!
5. The price on this link is an ESTIMATE and can change based on what comes out of the meeting—but we don’t want to chance not having rooms for you guys and opening this to booking to solidify who’s really coming. Rest assured that we want to do everything to keep the price as is!
6. Hotel Rooms: The hotels are very limited in the number of 2 double bed rooms available—for some reason, they have more king size or 1 double bed rooms. If you’re not coming with a roommate already and have an issue with sharing a room/bed with someone, we highly advise you to book the single occupancy option when booking your trip as the availability of 2 double beds in the room is out of our control. There is the option to have a rollaway bed in the room at an additional cost.
7. Just like any of our other trips, Flights, alcohol & tips aren’t included in the price. We recommend that you buy your booze from duty free in Miami prior to boarding your CAP flight.
8. If you know anything about how our trips get booked, you’ll already be booking as soon as you finish reading this! Once it’s booked, there is NOTHING we can do to add you because there won’t be any rooms left for you and we’re not trying to deal with the headache of logistics from folks being in different places.
9. For Friday Aug 9th, You will have 2 choices : 1) Visit the Citadelle (which includes a 4km steep hike) but is SO worth it or 2) Join us for a day at the beach in Paradise Bay/Labadie aboard a yacht. You cannot do both.
10. If you have extremely special food preferences——the choice of food might be limited for you so think about that.
11. Price is PER PERSON so if you’re coming with someone, you need to select 2 participants or make 2 bookings.
Fly into CAP HAITIEN airport (CAP) on American Airlines 2732 (THERE IS ONLY 1 FLIGHT)