Freedive and snorkel with friendly Australian Fur Seals at the Montague Island Reserve, just a few hours south of Sydney. If you’re lucky, you’ll also see dolphins and whales!
This is one of Australia's most incredible underwater experiences, and you'll get to take it all in as part of an amazing group of new dive buddies.
If you're an ocean lover or an aspiring mermaid, this is the perfect trip for you! Here are some recommendations to make sure you get the most out of this trip:
- We believe it's important for you to have some ocean confidence before you arrive, so we do recommend that all guests try to enrol in a freediving course (snorkelling course at a minimum) before joining this trip!
- Snorkellers are welcome
- All guests must be 18 or over
- All guests must complete a medical statement. If a guest indicates ANY condition on this list, they will be required to present a medical certificate from their doctor clearing them to participate.
We get it, life is unpredictable. Here is our policy is something happens or you change your mind:-
- Deposit: Non-Refundable
- Cancellation of trip up to 6 weeks before: Refund or Credit less Deposit
- Cancellation within 4-6 weeks of start date: 50% Credit less Deposit to be used within 1y
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of start date: No Refunds or Credits
Please read our Terms and Conditions here. All guests are required to have comprehensive travel insurance to cover them in the event that they are sick or unable to attend with late notice.
Dive Gear (some items are available for rent)
- Wetsuit. We recommend at least a 3.5mm or 5mm freediving wetsuit.
- Weight Belt
- Neoprene Socks
- Neoprene Gloves and Hood (optional)
- Dive computer (optional)
- Antifog or any other accessories you like to have when diving
- Water Bottle
- SEA SICKNESS PILLS
- Towel (2 recommended)
- Personal toiletries and medications
- Warm clothes
- Waterproof jacket for the boat (optional)
- Cameras and Go-Pros (optional)
Plan to arrive in Narooma any time on Friday.
We will meet up at the holiday park (name and details to follow).
For guests who arrive before 6.30pm, we will car pool into the town, grab a bite to eat, and okay some icebreakers to get to know each other.
Note on Transport:
Several weeks out from the event we will create a Whatsapp Group to organise car-pooling.
We recommend taking a few hours off work if possible to beat traffic and make sure you arrive before everyone is in bed!