You may know how hard getting sober and staying sober can be in a society obsessed with cocktailing! “One glass turned into countless empty bottles. Today, I choose not to drink,” said Megan Wilcox, CEO and Founder of SobahSistahs, and your host for Get Your Beautiful Life Back by Living Sober.
Sober since 2020, Megan is on a mission to help women build a life they want to embrace, not escape. This retreat invites aspiring sisters and newly sober guests through the early days of being alcohol-free. She also welcomes those who have left their cocktailing days behind and are ready to be in control of their lives.
Join Megan in Punta Cana for a five-day, four-night alcohol-free retreat to connect, restore and rediscover yourself. This retreat is for those who:
· Seeking like-minded sober superstars to commune with,
· Need a break from alcohol or just don’t know how to start
· Are sober curious, and interested in learning more about an alcohol-free lifestyle
WHAT TO EXPECT
· Expect to discover:
· Like-minded connections with other motivated alcohol-free women
· Build new friendships with others who can relate to you and will cheer you on
· Women who are done with alcohol and are ready to step into their purpose and power
· Bonding and friendships that will last a lifetime
5:00 PM – Welcome to Get Your Beautiful Life Back by Living Sober
Meet and Greet – Get to Know Your Sistahs
6:30 PM – A delicious dinner to nourish the body and time to commune with others around a bonfire, set intentions.