Warm up your winter! Join Greener Postures Yoga for our first ever retreat to the gorgeous Pacific coast of Nicaragua. Gretchen and Heidi will be your guides on this life shifting week of connection, rejuvenation, and exploration in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Ferdinand Magellan sailed through stormy straits near Cape Horn to discover a calm sea beyond, which he named the Pacific, or peaceful. We hope to find that same sense of peace and calm while going to new places.
Our laid back days will include plenty of opportunities to unplug and relax at our eco-chic retreat center, which sits overlooking Playa Escameca, one of the most serene and untouched surfing beaches in Nicaragua. We will offer both movement and stillness with two optional yoga classes each day and several specialized clinics during the week. We will practice breath and meditation, vinyasa and yin, advanced postures, and restorative yoga nidra to empower, motivate, inspire, and recharge your body, heart and mind.
Four delicious and locally sourced meals will be included on each full day at the retreat center - think the best pineapples and fish tacos you've EVER tasted! We can easily accommodate most food allergies and dietary restrictions, too.
We will also include one excursion during our retreat, a chance to soak up the culture and some quality shopping in the lively village of San Juan del Sur. Many optional excursions and activities will also be available to book during our retreat week, including surf and SUP rentals / lessons, horseback riding, zip lining tours, catamaran cruises, service project with a local elementary school, and much more.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on this retreat. The balance is due 60 days prior to departure. Payment plans available, please inquire for more info.
- 7 nights / 8 days of ocean-side accommodations at Costa Dulce Retreat Center
- Four meals per full retreat day (includes dinner on day of arrival and breakfast on day of departure)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, fruit, pastries and filtered water. Enjoy free coconuts when in season!
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Managua (MGA) Airport
- One (optional) group excursion to San Juan del Sur
- Flights (we will send you flight parameters upon retreat registration in order to take advantage of included airport transfers)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional Excursions + Activities + Service Project
You must have a valid passport to travel to Nicaragua, no special visas are required. Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry.