A RICH AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE LEAD BY YUVAL SAMBURSKI & GERMAN HENRY
Join Yuval & German for a week to…
Reconnect to your soul and immerse yourself in a week of transformative yoga and Reiki, healing music, cultural excursions and sacred Mayan ceremonies. During our time in beautiful Guatemala you’ll experience the freedom that comes with remote travel as you strengthen your relationship with your heart and the natural world.
Our retreat is located on the banks of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala is on the list of "10 most sacred spots on Earth" and the "The Belly Button of the World" or the Solar Plexus Chakra, which governs leading us forward, in support of a stronger, healthier more empowered self. During our week together you'll be nourished through all your senses and feel your Prana, vitality, and spirits lift with each day. This incredible off-grid holiday is the perfect place to take a break from the daily stress of everyday life and rekindle your inherent joy within.
Ready to take the plunge?
Read on to learn more!
• Accommodations: 7 night accommodations at the beautiful Villa Sumaya Eco-Chic Wellness Center, on the picturesque shore of Lake Atitlan
• Meals: Three healthy and delicious daily. These meals are home cooked, well balanced, and vegetarian (adding chicken and fish to your meal is available at an extra cost)
• Beverages: Unlimited coffee / tea / filtered water available for you to enjoy when you like throughout the day
• Yoga: Daily yoga practice, including asana, sound-healing, meditation, pranayama, restorative and hands-on reiki with essential oils (mat & props provided)
• Excursions: Sacred Mayan fire ceremony with Shaman, colorful day boat trips to include San Juan artisan craft shopping, visit to San Pedro, visit to San Marcos… more details to come!
• WiFi is included
What’s NOT included:
• Flights: Flight to/from Guatemala City
• Transport: Transport to/from Villa Sumaya (car + boat transfer). Transport will be arranged by us, at your own cost.
• Extras: Beer/wine or any snacks from the Villa Sumaya Smoothie / Juice Bar
• Spa treatments & private healing sessions: at on-site Harmony Spa
• Tips: Tips for Villa Sumaya staff
As you plan your trip here are a couple things to note:
• We HIGHLY RECOMMEND consulting us before organizing travel arrangements and purchasing flights as we can advise according to retreat schedule. We are here for you, please reach out to us at anytime.
• As with any travel, we recommend buying trip insurance.
• All levels of practitioners are welcome; however, a reasonable level experience with yoga is assumed.
• An optional few days in the beautiful colonial city of Antigua (before or after our retreat week) is a great option for extra time/experience in Guatemala, and is always popular among our participants. We are happy to help with advice, however this option is at your own cost and organization. If interested, please contact us!
* A $700 non-refundable deposit secures your spot.
* All payments are non-refundable, unless the reason for trip cancelation is Covid related.
* Unforeseen circumstances may require us to change activities, however, we will do our very best to keep the schedule as is, or replace an offering with another of similar interest and value.
Meet Your Retreat Leaders:
Sound Healer, Yoga Instructor, Teacher Trainer and Mentor, E-500RYT, YACEP and Reiki level 2.
Yuval is Lead-Faculty at Kripalu Center For Yoga & Health in the Berkshires. He has been creating and leading programs, retreats and teacher trainings all around the world since 2014 (notable are India, Israel, England, Nicaragua and Panama).
Yuval began his teaching career in 2012 (Yogaworks, NYC) and in 2015 became a teacher trainer (200HR & 300HR). He led trainings in China, New York, NY, Boston, MA, and Memphis, TN.
Yuval is best known for his deep, soulful chanting and signature Live-Music Sound Healing sessions as well Vinyasa Flow classes, Pranayama teachings and Restorative work (he is known to cast deep-healing spells on his students).
Yuval’s teaching style is mindful and fluid, linking all movement back to the breath and providing a safe and warm environment for students to explore their own selves, making their own self-discoveries through practice.
With experience in performance and art, Yuval is inspired by all creation and the undeniable power of breath and meditation. His teaching is personal, nurturing and humorous, allowing for self-observation and a true teaching and learning experience between him and his students.
Find Yuval on Instagram: @UVYBoogie
Listen to Yuval’s music here: https://youtu.be/bgxtKLgKkyg
E-RYT 500, YACEP, Anne is an adventurous and playful yogi at heart, Anne believes in the connecting power of yoga. Teaching since 2009, Anne leads with a desire to create a supportive space for her students to reconnect to themselves through being present in breath and to explore through mindful movement. She designs her sequences to be both challenging and rejuvenating. Deeply caring about the structural alignment of each pose, Anne first addresses the physicality, then layers in the subtle elements of the practice.
With a degree in Biology and Psychology, Anne studied the impact of yoga on the mind and body and believes in yoga’s inherent value for holistic wellbeing. Anne received her 200HR from Back Bay Yoga, and her 500HR from Super Soul Farm led by Raghunath Cappo, where she spent a month living and learning at Radhanath Swami’s Govardhan Eco Village in Mumbai, India.
Anne is a visiting faculty member at Kripalu, teaches classes and workshops around the Boston Area, and has hosted international retreats around the world. Anne knows that often times things don't work out according to plan, but it's in the discoveries we learn along the way we get to know the beauty of ourselves and the world.
Anne has a cat named Charlie, a community garden plot she loves to dig in, and when traveling enjoys sitting with a cup of coffee in a corner cafe and just watching the world go by.
Find Anne on Instagram: @annekozayoga
We are both mindful and caring, goofy and fun. We hope you'll join us!
Please email us with any questions or for more information at:
Yuval ~ UVYoga@gmail.com
Anne - Annie@annieom.com
Yuval and Anne