The Let’s Move Pilates Vacation, is a 1-day mind body retreat crafted especially for you.
Our day will begin [and end] with an invigorating workout based on Pilates, Yoga and Primal Movement designed to improve your strength and agility leaving you feeling centered and energized..
After a successful morning of movement, we will enjoy a plant based, locally sourced meal together followed by some time to relax by the salt water pool or a hike into the Mt. Diablo hills to explore the natural surroundings.
The day will close, as it opened, with another movement practice followed by a meditative Sound Bath to bathe your senses in the calm tones of music leaving your mind refreshed and your body renewed.
What is Primal Movement?
Our bodies were built to gather and explore, to move in multiple directions and in multiple planes of motion.
Experiencing Primal Movement is about letting go of structured ‘workout’ ideas and reconnecting to the beauty of how we use to move. To roll, squat, reach, twist and pull with ease and simplicity, to connect to your former self at whatever level is available to you.
Primal Movement is about strength and agility, movement for your life not just for the gym.
Set in the foot hills of Mt Diablo, Luminary Farm will allow you to disconnect. Although only 20 minutes from downtown Danville, CA, you will feel like you are in the middle of no where. Set on 87 acres with views of Mt Diablo this Spanish style home has a magical sense about it connecting you to the land and the nature around it. With a salt water pool, private Chapel, vineyard, hiking trails and more Luminary Farm is a retreat in itself.
Please note, there is limited to no cell phone reception as you get closer to the Farm and at the Farm. Download these directions into your GPS prior to leaving your home, I also recommend having a copy of the directions with youl.
These directions are from the people who own the Farm and if you follow them you will get there.
Second note;, sometimes the address will come up in your GPS as a Pleasanton location, its the same place. Since all of you are coming from the Lafayette/Orinda/Moraga direction you will get on the 680 towards Danville, take Sycamore Valley Road towards Blackhawk which will be on your left and keep on going.
About a mile or so after the Blackhawk the road begins to open up ranch land which is where you will find Finely Road, on your left.
Drive slow, keep going driving, and driving and thinking, "I'm in the wrong place" you're not.
3100 Finley Road, Danville, CA 94506(cross street Camino Tassajara)
NOTE: Google maps will also bring up a Pleasanton address and zip 94588.
· Carpool. Parking limited + it’s fun to journey together. 😊
· The journey begins the moment you turn on Finley Road. Notice what surrounds you. More than likely you’ll see deer on your right wild turkeys on your left. Horses and cows and people who love to wave hello.
· Drive slowly. 25 mph or less.
· Set aside your phone and begin to disconnect. Prepare that you will lose cell service at the gate to Luminary Farm.
· Drive all the way down to the end of Finley Road
· You’ll come to the gate/archway with signs that say private property. (10 MPH Zone)
· Drive through the archway and pass the white farm house on your left. Be sure to wave hello to the llama, cows and horses. Keep driving past the red barn on your right. You’ll come to the trail head & another gate on the right. Continue about ¾ of a mile up to 3100 Finley Rd.
· Drive up the one lane road. You may see a bobcat, coyote & an Eagle or two.
· Continue to drive up to the parking area.
If you get lost here is my cell however you will not be able to reach me as there is no cell service but here it is just in case.
925 399 3519
9:15am - 9:30am Arrival
9:45am - 11:45am Movement Class
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch
1:30pm- 2:00pm Relax
2:00pm- 3:30pm Explore the hills with a walk/hike OR Relax by the pool OR have a
massage or Thai Chi with Ben OR all of the above
3:30pm- 4:15pm Afternoon Tea, light refreshments
4:00pm- 5:30pm Restorative Movement Class in the Chapel with Sound Bath
5:30pm- 6:00pm Departure
Pamper yourself with a massage or Tai Chi session with Ben between 2:00pm-4:00pm. To prebook your appointment contact Ben directly: (925) 565-4636