• This summer, come discover the beautiful life in Italy!
• Meet in Florence, “the city of dreams” with its timeless art, rustic cuisine and beautiful gardens.
• Travel along the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside with a stop in medieval Siena.
• Continue through Umbria for a week’s stay in a private Italian farmhouse (agriturismo) located in a green park.
• Indulge in delicious healthy, farm to table Italian food, served al fresco in a charming veranda.
• Work it off and get ready to explore Umbria with our daily classes, featuring, Pilates, qi gong, yoga and strength and mobility.
• De-stress and restore with relaxing meditation and gratitude sessions.
• Explore Umbria, the “green heart of Italy”, famous for its pea-green hills, beautiful landscapes, and delicious wines and truffles.
• Feast your eyes on beautiful lakes and classic Italian art and architecture, with our medieval hill town excursions.
Why you should come
• August is the beautiful sunny month Italians (and Americans) take to relax and rejuvenate.
• We have chosen off the beaten path, non-touristy places like Perugia and Lake Bolsena for an authentic experience.
• It's summer! Come relax and cool off in the pool, or read a book on your own private veranda.
• Our dreamy, outdoor covered studio is the perfect place to workout, meditate and build some new healthy habits.
• Spend a blissful week exploring Italy in a fun, supportive group environment.
• Meet new friends or bring a friend or family member. All are welcome-men, women, families, etc.
• You can participate in as much or as little as you want-it’s your holiday!
For your consideration
•Our trip kicks off with a welcome dinner and one night in Florence.
•Last year we started the same way, but in Rome, and many of our attendees arrived at our hotel a few days early.
•This proved to be a great way for the group to get acquainted and to explore the ancient city.
•Please feel free to arrive early and we are happy to assist you in extending your stay in Florence.
• Our converted Umbrian-style country farmhouse features terracotta floors, exposed beams and bricks.
• An original mix of classic and medieval furnishings, lending both elegance and charm.
• There are 17 rustic and tastefully furnished rooms with private en suite bathroom and AC.
• Each room has a private veranda or terrace overlooking the Italian gardens or fields.
• Choice of private single room, double or triple.
Meals - Mangia!
• Three delicious meals a day are provided.
• Enjoy healthy, regional Italian food—several ingredients come from Locanda’s organic gardens or are locally sourced.
• Assortment of wine, beers, juices, and desserts. Homemade teas, coffee, and fresh fruits available all day.
• Special diets accommodated: gluten or lactose-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian, etc.
Daily LindaFit Pilates Classes
• Improve your health, strength, flexibility and well-being.
• Option of 3 daily LindaFit Pilates classes.
• Classes feature Pilates, yoga, qi gong, and strength and mobility.
• Classes are designed and modified for all levels.
Daily Wellness Sessions
• Our daily meditation sessions will help you escape from life's stresses and develop a clear, calm mind.
• Gratitude exercises will help promote positive thinking and inner peace and serenity.
• Our dreamy, outdoor covered studio, with its bucolic views and gentle breezes, is the perfect place to start a meditation practice.
• Include gentle deep tissue, Thai massage and special spa treatments with home-made aromatherapy oils.
• These a la carte treatments can be booked at Locanda.
• Available every day to swim, hike, or take it easy- nap, stroll the grounds, read, sunbathe, and just be...
• Siena, Lake Bolsena, and Perugia
• Half day trip to Siena, Tuscany, and Lake Bolsena, Umbria
• Full-day day trip to Perugia, Umbria with a special tour guide.
• A non-refundable $500 deposit is needed to secure your spot.
• If you cancel by May 15, 2023 you will be refunded the cost of the trip less the non-refundable $500 deposit.
• No refunds after May 15, 2023 but you may sell your spot on the trip.
Subject To Change
• All details are subject to change in order to improve our clients’ experience.
Applications and Waivers
• Applications must be received, and waivers must be signed.
• All fees will be absorbed by the participant.
• For your convenience feel free to email email@example.com
• We can schedule a payment plan and review all the details together.
• A travel insurance policy is recommended.
• Include trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, accident, emergency assistance and medical assistance.
Double occupancy shared room with private bathroom
Single occupancy private room with private bathroom
Triple/quad occupancy shared room with private bathroom
Arrival and Welcome Dinner
We begin our journey in Florence and meet at the Hotel Silla in the non-touristy, residential San Niccolo district. This most "Florentine of neighborhoods" is popular for its quaint winding streets, chic art galleries and boutiques, and laid-back wine bars and restaurants.
Check-in is as at 2pm, and our LindaFit Welcome Dinner is at 7pm on the rooftop terrace of our hotel.
If you arrive earlier than Aug 20th, come explore Florence!
Our hotel is perfectly situated for visiting the Uffizi and Accademia museums, as well as the famous outdoor Boboli and Rose gardens, and the beautiful Piazzale Michelangelo with its breathtaking city views.