• After two long, stressful years, treat yourself well and come discover the magical countryside in Umbria, Italy!
• Immerse yourself in nature. Indulge your palate with delicious Italian food.
• Work it off and get energized and ready to explore Italy with our daily Pilates classes focusing on cardio, strength and mobility.
• De-stress and restore with relaxing meditations and wellness sessions.
• Feast your eyes on classic Italian art, architecture, and medieval hill towns.
• Explore Umbria, the “green heart of Italy”, famous for its pea-green hills, forests, delicious wines, black truffles, and ancient cities.
Why you should come
• August is the beautiful sunny month Italians take to relax and rejuvenate. So, when in Rome do as the Romans do...
• Our vacation week kicks off with a welcome dinner and one night in the fashionable Via Veneto in Rome.
• We continue in the Umbrian countryside on a holiday farm or agriturismo.
• We have chosen off-the-beaten path, non-touristy places for an authentic Italian experience.
• Learn how to build some new healthy habits.
• Spend a blissful week in beautiful Italy in a fun, supportive group environment.
• Meet new friends or bring a friend or family member(s).
• You can participate in as much or as little as you want, or lounge at the pool, read a book, take a nap etc.-it’s your holiday!
• Our converted Umbrian-style country farmhouse features terracotta floors, exposed beams and bricks.
• An original mix of classic and ethnic furnishings, lending both elegance and charm.
• There are 17 rustic and tastefully furnished rooms with private en suite bathroom and AC.
• Each room has a private veranda or terrace overlooking the Italian gardens.
• Choice of private single room, double or triple.
Meals - Mangia!
• Three delicious meals a day are provided.
• Enjoy healthy, regional Italian food—several ingredients come from Locanda’s organic gardens or are locally sourced.
• Assortment of wine, beers, juices, and desserts. Homemade teas, coffee, and fresh fruits available all day.
• Special diets accommodated: gluten or lactose-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
Daily LindaFit Pilates Classes
• Improve your health, strength, flexibility and well-being with daily LindaFit Pilates classes.
• Special topics include improving functional hip, shoulder and core strength and mobility.
• Classes are designed and modified for all.
Daily Wellness Sessions
• Our wellness sessions will help you escape from life's stresses and relax you through simple meditations and daily rituals.
• Exercises will help clear the mind of negativity and worry and focus on positivity and serenity.
• This is the perfect time and place to reinforce your health, happiness, and wellness commitment.
• Include gentle, deep tissue or Thai massage and special spa treatments with home-made aromatherapy oils.
• These a la carte treatments are provided by the skilled massage therapists, Enrico and Laura.
• Available every day to swim, hike, or take it easy- nap, stroll the grounds, read, sunbathe, and just be...
• Assisi, and Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
One day trip to Assisi with its famous St Francis Cathedral, and one to hilly Orvieto and the ancient Civita di Bagnoregio.
• A non-refundable $500 deposit is needed to secure your spot.
• If you cancel by May 15, 2022 you will be refunded the cost of the trip less the non-refundable $500 deposit.
• No refunds after May 15th, 2022 but you may sell your spot on the trip.
Subject To Change
• All details are subject to change in order to improve our clients’ experience.
Applications and Waivers
• Applications must be received, and waivers must be signed.
• All fees should be absorbed by the participant.
• For your convenience feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We can schedule a payment plan and review all the details together.
• A travel insurance policy is recommended.
• Include trip cancellation and interruption, baggage, accident, emergency assistance and medical assistance.
Double occupancy shared room with private bathroom: $2200
Single occupancy private room with private bathroom
Triple/quad occupancy shared room with private bathroom
We begin our journey in Rome and meet at the Gambrinus Hotel in the chic Sallustiano section of the Via Veneto, where Fellini filmed "La Dolce Vita”. Check-in is as at 2pm, and our LindaFit Welcome dinner is at 7pm in one of our favorite, authentic neighborhood restaurants where the locals dine.
If you arrive earlier than Aug 21st or wish to return to Rome the next weekend on Aug 27th - explore Rome! The magnificent Villa Borghese Gallery and Gardens, the famous Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are all in walking distance from the hotel.