Beautiful scenery is abundant on this great 21-day tour of the Mid-West and Pacific Northwest. Memories of this trip will last forever.
- The first days of the tour will take us through farmlands of Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota where we will visit the incredible Mall of America.
- In Montana, we will go to Glacier National Park via the “Going to the Sun Highway”.
- Our tour of the beautiful city of Seattle, Washington with a local guide will include the Seattle Center, site of the 1952 World’s Fair and Pike Place Market where the local fishermen bring in “the catch of the day”.
- Leaving Seattle, we will enter the beautiful Cascade Mountains and visit Mt. Ranier National Park.
- We will travel the Oregon Coast and see rugged cliffs, driftwood beaches and the huge sand dunes.
- The “Avenue of Giants” awaits us in California’s Redwood Forest. We will visit Samoa Island and have a lumberjack meal in the Samoa Cookhouse.
- We will spend two nights in the bay area and take a four-hour guided city tour of San Francisco, which will include Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, and Lombard Street.
- Lady Luck may be on your side as we visit Reno, Nevada and then cross the Bonnieville Salt Flats and Great Salt Desert into Salt Lake City. Our city tour of Salt Lake City will include Mormon Temple Square and a history of the Mormons in Utah.
- We will attend the Cheyenne, Wyoming Frontier Parade.
- We will visit the Great Platte River Museum in Kearney, Nebraska.
- We will also visit the Stuhr Museum in Grand Island, Nebraska and President Herbert Hoover Historic Site in West Branch, Iowa.
- There will be stops at the Flaming Gorge and Bingham Copper Mine in Utah.
Four breakfast meals are included. Pickup in Lexington, Kentucky.