Join Peter Walters and Alyssa Arroyo for a special weekend to recharge, renew and...PLAY! The beautiful Ratna Ling Retreat Center will host our special weekend of meditation, yoga, bhakti, AcroYoga and more. Join us for a weekend excursion away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city for a weekend to step back, laugh, sing, dance, play and connect with beautiful humans.
Ratna Ling is one of the most beautiful spots in all of California. It's quiet, calming and serene. The food is absolutely fantastic and we really just cannot wait to share this place with you.
You can expect to begin the weekend with a class on Friday evening followed by dinner and we'll conclude with a class Sunday morning before you head out. Between Friday and Sunday is a big joyful mysterious surprise! Are you ready?!
* To reserve your spot on this retreat, please make a $200 deposit. The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 90 days or more before the retreat starts, you may apply your deposit toward another retreat with Peter or Alyssa occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for.
Due within 60 days of retreat- July 14th**
When you reserve, you may either pay in full or just pay the deposit. Upon receipt of your payment we will send you a confirmation of your deposit. Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start date of the yoga retreat.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur. Deposits are non-refundable. If we are able to fill your space we will gladly reimburse you, less your deposit and any fees we cannot recover. However, if we cannot fill your space in a reasonable amount of time, no refunds can be given. We always recommend the purchase of travel insurance just to be safe.
We're excited to offer a $54 discount if you sign up with at least TWO friends. 3 friends? You get $108 off. 4? $162, etc. You get $54 off for each friend you bring over 2... you get the picture. The more you market and recruit pals, the cheaper your own trip becomes! Either send us an email or have your friends mention your name when signing up.
All pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. All meals included. Feel free to come solo and we will partner you with someone amazing, or with a bunch of friends...or your boo/bae/partner/bff. We'll offer yoga classes throughout the weekend, but you'll also have plenty of free time to just be!
All rooms are private cabins outfitted with luxury bedding, sitting rooms, coffee/tea facilities and spacious bathrooms with jet tubs.The simple elegance of the lodge and pavilion gardens nestled in the wooded landscape creates a tranquil experience that fosters a quiet sense of spiritual well-being.
Each cabin offers:
• Large dining and living area with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace
• Sleek hardwood furniture and flooring
• Private bedroom with luxury bedding.
• Linens, towels and hand soap
• Spacious deck with panoramic views and outdoor furnishing
• Breakfast Nook containing a variety of tea and fresh ground coffee with french press and electric tea kettle
• Thermostat to adjust central air and heating
• Complimentary wireless internet
Check in @3pm
Chanting + Opening Circle @7:30