Join Meagan and a small group of new friends for a fun retreat getaway up in the fresh mountain air. Enjoy Bed and Breakfast accommodation, gourmet breakfast, home cooked meals and wine pairings, invigorating and relaxing yoga for all levels, peaceful riverbank meditations, guided Sequoia National park exploration and time to relax, reconnect and rejuvenate!
Sequoia National Park is found in Visalia, California. The park stretches across a vast length of almost 404,000 acres. It is one of the largest National Parks in America and is world famous for its amazing giant sequoia trees. This dramatic landscape testifies to nature's size, beauty, and diversity--huge mountains, rugged foothills, deep canyons, vast caverns, and the world's largest trees!
We will stay at Sequoia River Dance Bed and Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA just minutes from the park entrance! This newly remodeled house holds 5 rooms, 4 bathrooms, a shady outdoor yoga deck, and the south fork of the Kaweah River runs through the property providing the background sound for each yoga practice and will lull you to sleep each night. Our awesome hosts Jackie and James will ensure we are comfortable, feel at home, and are well fed!
Spaces limited to 12 adults. Single, double and triple occupancy available. There are 5 rooms total at the B&B.
* 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful Sequoia River Dance Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA
* Daily Yoga & Meditation with Meagan outside next to the river!
* 1 custom mala from Malas With a Mission
* 2 gourmet vegan breakfasts
* 1 vegan picnic dinner enjoyed outside in Mother Nature in Three Rivers
* 1 home cooked vegan dinner (with wine and dessert!)
* Entrance fee & transportation to and around Sequoia National Park
* Guided hike and picnic lunch in the National Park
* Professional photographer to capture the weekend so that you don't have to worry about taking photos
* Coffee, Tea & Snacks
* Transportation to Three Rivers (Carpools are encouraged!)
Have a group of 3? You're all ready to share a triple room then! A "roll away" twin bed will be put into a room with an existing queen size bed to accommodate 3 yogis.
Have a friend to sign up with? Great! Shared bed.
Arrive to Sequoia River Dance B&B this afternoon and settle in with tea, coffee and snacks. Meet your fellow yogis and relax! We will do a yummy welcoming yoga practice outdoors next to the river and share a delicious picnic dinner overlooking the river at Slick Rock as the sun sets!