Come with us and explore one of the most vast and unique areas of America. See the deserts of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and the Plains of Kansas and Missouri.
- We will have a guided tour or the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, one of nature’s wonders.
- We will visit the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest and visit Hoover Dam, one of the man-made wonders of the world.
- We will spend two nights in Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps!
- We will spend one night in Colorado Springs and tour the Air Force Academy and the Garden of the Gods.
- We will also visit the Eisenhower Center in Abilene, KS and Truman’s Library in Independence, MO.
- Also included is Graceland, home of Elvis Presley, a Prairie Museum in Colby, KS and shopping in “Old Town” Albuquerque, NM.
Memories of this tour will stay with you forever! Pickup in Central and Southern Kentucky.