We're heading back to Uzbekistan in 2024! To make your stay even more comfortable, we've upgraded your stay with ✨a new selection of beautiful hotels✨. Enjoy our 5* reviewed adventure through Uzbekistan with like-hearted ladies from around the world.
Adventure through Uzbekistan on our epic 10-day itinerary designed with Muslim travellers in mind. You'll explore rich Islamic heritage, learn more about important scholars and historical figures who once lived here, enjoy delicious Uzbek cuisine and hone your artistic skills doing calligraphy, designing pottery and making Uzbek plov.
Here's what one of our guests, Saadia, says about this trip:
"Adventure in Uzbekistan!
" This was my second trip with HTG - and let's just say I've left a part of my heart in Uzbekistan!
Soumaya's hard work, and planning is quite evident when you see the carefully chosen hotels, and the rich in history itineraries she chooses.
I, truly, was able to sit back and relax and let everything be taken care of. As a meticulous planner, this is extremely hard for me to do normally, but I feel I could not have done it better myself.
Travelling with HTG gives you the added bonus of feeling safe, and finding like minded travellers with whom you form a bond. A special thanks to Humoyun (our local host in Uzbekistan) who ensured the group was taken care of - and added to the spiritual discussions on our many road trips!"
Tashkent – Khiva - Bukhara - Gijduvon - Samarkand - Shakhrisabz - Tashkent
What you'll experience during this trip
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Thursday morning from 07:30 - 08:30 am.
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Saturday at 07:00 am.
Arrival/Departure Airport: Taskent (TAS)
These transfer windows have been planned to align with flights to Tashkent with Turkish Airlines. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
Please read these terms carefully before booking your trip. By booking, you agree to be bound by these conditions which outline, among other things, our cancellation policy, assumption of risk, and what happens in the event of an alteration to your tour itinerary.
Payments and Cancellations:
1. A £100 deposit is necessary to secure your booking. This deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is due no less than 8 weeks prior to your trip departure.
3. Upon full payment, no refunds or transfers are permitted. However, you may sell your space to someone else if you're unable to travel. The responsibility for selling your space lies with you.
4. Cancellations made fewer than 10 weeks before the trip departure will incur additional costs. Please inform us as soon as possible if you anticipate travel difficulties.
5. Cancellations 4 weeks before the trip incur a 50% charge; cancellations less than 3 weeks before the trip incur a 100% charge.
6. There will be no refunds, partial refunds, or credits once the trip has commenced.
7. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance at the time of booking, which should cover medical issues, cancellations due to illness, COVID-19, flight disruptions, and the like.
8. Travellers have the responsibility to understand the entry requirements of the destination, including visas and COVID-19 testing. Halal Travel Guide is not responsible for checking your visa status.
9. All guests undergo a screening after booking. Failure to pass will result in a deposit refund.
10. You must disclose any medical conditions when booking. This information will be kept confidential.
11. The itinerary is a FLEXIBLE guide that may be adjusted by the tour leader due to various factors including, but not limited to, weather conditions, closures, or health emergencies. Please note that while we value our guests' input, the decision to alter the programme rests solely with the tour leader for the overall benefit and safety of the group.
12. Details of accommodation will be provided in your Booking Voucher. We strongly advise you to familiarise yourself with these, especially if you've opted for a shared room.
13. In the event of flight cancellations, you're responsible for arranging alternatives. Non-attendance for any reason does not entitle you to a refund.
14. Solo travellers booking a twin room will be paired with another traveller of the same gender. If this isn't possible, you'll be required to accept a Single Room upgrade with an additional charge.
Liability and Risk:
Photographs and Media:
Hurry, there are only limited early-bird tickets available! This ticket is for sharing a twin room. If you are travelling solo, no worries - we'll pair you up with another solo traveller :)
(subject to availability)
This ticket is for sharing a twin room. If you are travelling solo, no worries - we'll pair you up with another solo traveller :)
(subject to availability)
Available until 20 days before departure
(subject to availability)
Only 4 tickets available at this price!
Welcome to Uzbekistan!
Upon your arrival at the airport, you'll be warmly welcomed and escorted to your hotel. Take some time to freshen up and relax after your journey. Please note that your guide will wait for you outside the airport exit. The airport is not large and is easy to navigate.
Today is free of activities so that you have time to rest, acclimatise and maybe even do some independent exploring.
Tonight, you'll meet your tour leader and enjoy your warm welcome to Uzbekistan at our group dinner.
Overnight in Tashkent.