Take a spiritual journey deep into the Caribbean jungles of Costa Rica. Retreat from the noise and expectation of the daily hustle and bustle of life and enjoy six days and five nights releasing, recharging, and renewing your highest self with like minded women.
Do I need to be vaccinated to travel to Costa Rica?
- No, but in order to enter the country you do need medical insurance, links provided here.
Do I have to participate in autopay or can I schedule what works for me?
We use auto-billing for our retreats, but if you'd like to opt out, email us at Retreats@goodmomsbadchoices.com and we will edit your payment plan accordingly.
Do you need a Covid test to leave the country?
- Yes. We can arrange for onsite testing.
Is Costa Rica safe?
- Yes, but like any place you go, be smart and responsible.
I'm coming alone, what's the sleeping arrangement?
- The rooms at Sonora are spacious and the beds are comfortable. If your traveling with a friend, you will likely share a king size bed. For those traveling alone, you will have two separate beds. Every room is a freestanding bungalow, each with a private patio and bathroom.
How should I pack?
- Keep it cute but pack light. You will be surprised how little clothing you wear in the jungle.
Should I arrive a day early?
- Yes, we highly recommend arriving a day early to decompress, and to have plenty of time to make it to the shuttle pick up location at 8am. Also, we want to avoid any travel complications like flight cancellations or delays. The ride to Puerto Viejo is a journey (like anything good worth waiting for) and we only have one shuttle leaving from San Jose to Puerto Viejo so its imperative everyone be there on time.
Is there a recommended hotel to stay at in San Jose the night before the shuttle leaves?
- Yes, standby as we are working on a group rate. The selected hotel will also be the pick up location for the shuttle.
What airport do I fly into?
- Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Juan, Costa Rica - SJO
Do I have to participate in all the activities?
-Nope! Everything is optional. We encourage everyone to do whatever feels right.
Didn't answer your questions?
E-mail us at email@example.com
We will update the FAQ as they come in, and e-mail you with updates.
- Meet the Tribe at the shuttle pick up location in San Jose for an 8am departure.
- Journey deep into the jungle to the Caribbean coast of Puerto Viejo.
- Arrive at Sonora Jungle Retreat + enjoy late lunch and libations.
- Free time / rest
- Gourmet Dinner at Sonora
- Candlelit relaxation experience accompanied by live music