Join The Travel Club at Oak Point and Best of Times Travel as we head to Maryland for 3 Days and 2 Nights to see our beloved Boston Red Sox face the Baltimore Orioles along with amazing tours of Annapolis, The US Naval Academy, Guinness Brewery, and more!
Not only do we experience terrific tours but we will experience 2 Red Sox Games from our Lower Reserved BOX Seats at Camden Yards.
• Roundtrip Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation From Designated Pick-Up Locations
• 2 Nights Lodging at the Courtyard by Marriott - Annapolis Junction
• Breakfast at Hotel Each Morning
• Lower Reserved BOX Seating to 2 Red Sox Games at Camden Yards
• Touring as described in itinerary
• Best of Times Travel Tour Director Throughout Your Trip
• Gratuity for Best of Times Travel Tour Director
• Optional Travelers Insurance by Chubb is offered - Click Here for Details on Chubb Travel Insurance Program
This is for 2 people sharing a room together. Rooms will be configured with either 1 King Bed or 2 Queens. Best of Times Travel will make every effort to have passengers sharing a room with different last names have 2 beds in the room.
This is for 1 Person Occupying a room with No Roommate.
This is for 3 people sharing a room together. Rooms will be configured with 2 Queens. This will require that 2 passengers must share a bed together. Roll-away cots are Not Available.
This is for 4 people sharing a room together. Rooms will be configured with 2 Queens. This will require that 2 passengers must share each bed in the room. Roll-away cots are Not Available.
Day 1 - Baltimore, MD We begin our adventure with an early morning pick-up on board a deluxe motorcoach equipped with lavatory. We travel today to Baltimore, Maryland with multiple rest stops enroute. This afternoon we arrive at our hotel with time to rest, relax, and refresh after our journey. This evening we head to Camden Yards to watch our beloved Red Sox take on the Baltimore Orioles. Enjoy watching our First Game from your Lower BOX Seats. Dinner this evening is on our own at the park.