During this 7 day, 6 night curated experience in Ghana, your soul will be fed with culture to the brim! You’ll learn about the history of our ancestors, brunch in style on Labadi Beach, sip cocktails from the highest restaurant in West Africa, experience the art, culture, food and architecture of Accra while vacationing with like-minded, culturally curious travelers!
1 1. The Terms and Conditions in this document, hereafter referred to as "Agreement"; (which includes this 4-page document and incorporates any terms and or provisions as stated on individual trip sign up pages) is between "Kate Lynn & Adwoa"; hereafter referred to as; Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company; and the named traveler in Agreement, hereafter referred to as "Traveler".
2. Signature of Agreement by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company and Traveler shall not constitute the creation, conveyance, transference, conference, or otherwise granting of any rights, authority, ownership, or license in the Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company to Traveler by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company.
3. Traveler agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Kate Lynn & Adwoa Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, travel guides, assignees, transferees, agents, and any other third parties acting on Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company's behalf against any and all expenses, losses, damages, accidents, injuries, claims, or deaths resulting in whole or in part, either directly or indirectly, from any aspect of travel and/or activities facilitated by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company. Traveler further agrees that in no event and under no circumstances shall Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, nor its officers, directors, employees, vendors, guides, contractors, assignees, transferees, agents, and other third parties acting on Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company's behalf bear any total or aggregate liability (either jointly or severally) under Agreement that exceeds the amount of total fees paid by Traveler to Company for the particular trip in question.
4. Traveler agrees to abide by all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations in the countries of travel and residency, regardless of length of time in said countries. If questioning, apprehension/arrest, detainment, punishment, or incarceration by lawful authorities occurs, Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company shall not be responsible or liable, either legally, financially or otherwise, for Traveler's actions or release.
5. Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company advises Traveler to purchase the necessary and required travel insurance. Traveler understands that all required credentials, visas, permits, insurance, and other travel, medical, and identifying documentation are the sole responsibility and at the sole expense of Traveler. It is Traveler’s sole responsibility and sole cost to determine whether Traveler needs a visa or any other for this trip, the applicable type of visa, and to ensure that the visa is applied for, obtained, and received timely for travel on this trip.
6. Traveler understands it is their responsibility to arrive in time for travel departure or event or activity start. Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company assumes no responsibility, liability, or expense for Traveler's inability to travel or participate in any activity or event hosted by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company due to insufficient, inaccurate, or expired travel, medical, and identifying documentation by Traveler, or failure to arrive on time for travel departures or participation in events or activities for any reason, including those reasons that are out of the control of Traveler.
7. Traveler grants Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company the right to take photographs, record videos, and/or use social media posts of Traveler in conjunction with travel and/or activities hosted by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, before, during, and after such travel and activities. Traveler authorizes Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, its employees, contractors, assignees, transferees, agents, and any other third parties working on Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company's behalf, to copyright, use, and publish the photographs, videos, and social media posts in print and/or electronically. Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company may use videos, photographs, or social media posts of Traveler with or without Traveler's name and for any lawful purposes, including for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, promotion, fund-raising, and social media / internet content. Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company is released from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with such content. Traveler acknowledges she does not expect and will not receive financial compensation of any kind associated with the taking, publication, or other use of such photographs, videos, and social media posts. Traveler further releases Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, its employees, contractors, assignees, transferees, and any third parties acting on Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company's behalf from any liability or claims by Traveler or any representative of Traveler, including those relating to right of publicity or usage of Traveler’s name, likeness, image, voice, or any other identifying trait.
8. Traveler understands that Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company offers travel services, events, and activities to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors. Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of these vendors. Hence, customer understands and agrees that Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company is not responsible for any operating failure, delay, loss, damage, or injury to Traveler or any resulting claims or damages arising as a result. Further, Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company does not and cannot guarantee a certain outcome or a particular result in conjunction with any travel, activities, or events arranged by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company. While Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company will use its best professional efforts to achieve a successful outcome, Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company makes no promise, warranty, or guarantee, either express or implied, as to a specific outcome or result, or the expectation, perspective, or experience of Traveler.
9. Traveler agrees that their safety is primarily their own responsibility. Traveler agrees to make sure that they know how to safely participate in activities, and agrees to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury. Traveler agrees to stop and seek assistance if they do not believe they can safely continue, to limit their participation to reflect their personal fitness level, and to refrain from any and all actions that would pose a hazard to Traveler or others. Traveler understands that as with any physical activities, they should check with their doctor prior to embarking upon such activities to verify if they are medically able to participate in any activities. By signing this form, Traveler acknowledges that they have checked with their doctor and been cleared for any activities that they shall participate in, and that Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company bears no liability for any activity or outcome that may adversely affect the health or wellbeing of Traveler.
10. Traveler agrees to participate in the trip and related activities that are held and sponsored by Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company and to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue, and agree to hold Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company, its trustees, officers, directors, servants, agents, volunteers, contractors, and employees or “Releases” from and against any and all liabilities, demands, suits, costs, claims, or injuries, including death, that Traveler may sustain during or in conjunction with the trip or related activities. This total waiver of liability is intended to be a full and complete waiver and release of Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company from any liability for any damages or injuries that may occur as a result of the trip or related activities, and that Traveler is giving up any rights to legal recourse that they may have or obtain against Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company or its related parties.
11. Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. There are no other promises, obligations, or terms and conditions, either oral or written, either express or implicated. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia in the United States. The contract takes place in Fulton County, Georgia. Any attorney fees for any breach shall be borne by the losing party if litigation ensues. By signature below, both parties acknowledge they have read and understand Agreement, and voluntarily and fully agree to all terms and conditions set forth within. This Agreement shall bind the heirs, assigns, successors, etc., of Traveler.
12. Agreement shall be in effect from the signed date of Agreement (either electronically or physically) and into perpetuity, and shall cover all future travel, activities, or events Traveler may participate in which are affiliated in any way with Kate Lynn & Adwoa LLC Company.
Arrive at Kotoka International Airport (ACC). Make your way to the hotel once you touch down in Accra.
Welcome Night Dinner. This is the first time all of the travelers will be meeting each other. Trust us, you're in for a good time!
Accra City Tour. Explore the city of Accra, tour all of the monuments and perfect your negotiation skills while shopping in the market
Cape Coast. Today we'll take the four hour drive to Cape Coast Castles/Dungeons. Learn more about the enslaved Africans before they were forced from the Motherland to the new world. Walk through the Door of No Return. Feel and see history for yourself.
We'll enjoy an upscale brunch and the day on the beach. Experience the day at the beach like a local Ghanaian.
Chale Wote Festival. Hang out in Jamestown and explore the art galleries, street art, food, and dancing; experience a true Ghanaian festival
Lunch on the lake. We'll drive out to the SouthEastern Ghana to spend the day on the lake. We'll have lunch, go boating and relax at a resort before coming back to the city to hang out for the night.
Free day. Relax at the hotel or explore the city on your own. We'll provide a recommendations list of restaurants, boutiques and lounges that you can explore at your own pace.
Departure. On our final day we will enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading to the airport.