We are excited for this 5 day retreat at the beautiful and magical Xinalani Resort. This retreat is focused on the ideas of Discharge (releasing, letting go, unblocking, clearing) and Recharging (adding in nourishment, healing, self-care) as a way to find balance in life. Centered around the practices of Annodea Judith and her book Charge and the Energy Body, we will look at different ways to balance through the lens of the the chakra system.
Check out the rooms: https://xinalaniretreat.com/rooms-and-casitas/
1. Xinalani is located in Quimixto, Mexico, a tiny fishing village that can only be accessed by boat. We can arrange transportation to make your journey more comfortable. Please fly into Puerto Vallarta before 4:00 pm and fly out after 11:00 am.
2. Xinalani is much like being on a remote island. To go to Puerto Vallarta Old Town, you'll need to take a 15 minute water taxi plus a 40 minute cab ride.
3. Our retreat is built on a steep hill. There's an elevation of 215 ft from the beach to the highest point on the property. Yoga studios are 176 stairs up the hill
4. Xinalani is now equipped with reliable internet in all guest rooms, yoga spaces and common areas (restaurant, bar, frontdesk, pool, beach)
5. We take great pride in our food. You'll be served from a menu that's designed for yogis and people who care about health and fitness.
6. Cancellation Policy
More things to note:
• Beautiful “Eco-Chic” Accommodations with Ocean Views
• Multiple Open-Air Yoga Studios
• Beautiful Beach for Relaxation and Play
• Delicious, Organic Healthy Meals
• Incredible Spa Service Options
• Saltwater Pool and Deck for Lounging
• Optional Adventure Tours, Cooking Classes, Water Sports with Surfboards, Kayaks and Paddle Boards
A $500 non-refundable deposit holds your space. Final payment is due 80 days prior to the retreat’s start date. Refunds – less deposit – are available 40 days prior to the retreat. Cancellations WITHIN 40 days of retreat will not receive a refund. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, inclement weather, etc.) but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels.
We gather and land together at Xinalani, settle in and have an opening circle together. After the circle we will have dinner and time to relax for the coming days!