This tutorial will show you how to integrate your WeTravel trip directly into your WordPress site, similarly to inserting a YouTube Video directly into your site. It will show you how to transform a simple WordPress site into a site with a beautiful WeTravel trip in it.
For the video version of the tutorial check below:
1) Go into your WeTravel account and click on “My Trips” in the menu that pops up when you hover over your name in the upper right hand corner.
Next, click on “Manage Trip” next to the trip you want to embed in your website.
2) Click on “Embed in your Website”
3)Click on “Copy Code”
4) Open your WordPress admin page and go to the post you want to change
5) Click on “Text” to change the blog editor from visual to text editor
6) Paste the code that you copied from WeTravel into the blog post editor in “text” mode.
7) Click “Preview Changes” to see if everything looks alright.
8) Click Publish and you are done!
Need additional assistance?
Our developers are there to help, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BONUS: How to embed a WeTravel trip in your sidebar widget
1) Go to Appearance and click to Widgets
2) Grab the text widget and move it to the location you want (in our example the sidebar)
3) Paste the code into the widget and you are done :).